Search results for query: *

• Users: kavemank
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. kavemank

Event Trading

I have a few extra events for trade. They are currently in my bank , as such they do not have the items if that is important to you. Here are the events I have (all US English unless other wise noted): Lance's Dragonite JUN2015 Roaring Skies Dragonite Whitney’s Miltank Toys R Us Manphy 20th...
  2. kavemank

Shinies/ 5 IV/ Legendaries for trade

Almost all of my Pokemon are caught by me, no hacks, no clones and US English version unless otherwise noted. I do not want any hacked Pokemon. If you need more information on any Pokemon just let me know what it is you need. I am catching new Shiny Pokemon on my X game all the time so check...
  3. kavemank

GEN VI: Looking for Vivillion patterns, help me please

I currently am looking for the following patterns: Archipelago Garden Ocean I am also for: Shinys :) I have the following to trade: Elgant Vivillon x3 High Plains Vivillon Modern Vivillion x a lot (this is my games natural pattern) 5 perfect IV adamant lvl 1 Mawile x 2 (the non...
  4. kavemank

Battling rules question

I have tried to find the answer to this everywhere but have had no luck, a friend of mine were trying to figure this out and each came to different conclusions so any help would be appreciated. If you and your opponent both send in a Pokemon to battle at the same time and they both have a...
  5. kavemank

Ofeering Shiny Dialga & Palkia

I have 2 extra event Shiny Dialga and 3 extra event Shiny Palkia. I am looking the movie gamestop event Celebi still on a Gen IV game (this will obviously makes have to do a couple of trades) so I can unlock the Zorua in my black game. In case anyone is wondering I do not need Zoura or...
  6. kavemank

Shiny Hunting!

I am looking for legit (no hacks): Shinys that I dont already have! I have the following all legit, if you see something you like and need more info just ask: Genesect Victini x 2 Shiny Haxorus (caught in the Nature Preserve) Cobalion x2 Virizion x2 Terrakion x2 Cresselia x2 Azlef x2 Uxie x2...
  7. kavemank

Looking for a few, got some good stuff to offer!

I am looking for legit (no hacks): Deoxys- pending Jirachi- pending Manaphy Shinys of just about anything I have the following all legit, if you see something you like and need more info just ask: Meloetta x2 (1 pending) Genesect Keldeo x2 Victini x 2 Darkrai Shiny Haxorus (caught in the...
  8. kavemank

Looking for Meloetta

I am looking for a legit Meloetta! (I know so is everyone it seems) I do have a Keldeo or Genesect I can trade for it. I also have a few other legendaries that I could trade, just ask if there is something you are wanting for it.
  9. kavemank

looking for a few things to finish my dex

all done, thanks everyone! please close this now
Back
Top Bottom