• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. B

Black 2 or White 2, which is for you?

Re: How many are planning on buying Pokemon Black 2/White 2 Can that even be called a question??? I'm so getting it :D I decided just to get white though since I can't afford the other one :( I CAN'T WAIT!
  2. B

..::BioOrganism's Farm::.. *Newly-bred Pokémon* *Multiple natures* *All lvl 1!*

Shadows; Sure! Can't do it before Sunday though :/ Hope that is okay :)
  3. B

DatGuyBleach; Thx for the trade :D I'm also sooo happy that Onix was carrying one of the berries :D I really wanted an Onix ;)
  4. B

DatGuyBleach; Wanna do it now (sorry I'm late. I had A LOT of school-work :()
  5. B

DatGuyBleach; I need to do something else now. Can we do it tomorrow at 12:00PM your time?
  6. B

DatGuyBleach; Sure! I'll wait for ya in the union room
  7. B

DatGuyBleach; All fine :) We'll do it some other time then ;)
  8. B

soul_strider; Yeah! Thanks for the trade!
  9. B

DatGuyBleach; Sure thing! I really want a Spiritomb! Can you do it now?
  10. B

soul_strider; Not sure if you got the calm one (my bad) Can you please contact me if you got another one?
  11. B

soul_strider; I actually don't! Let's do it! Wanna trade now?
  12. B

soul_strider; I already have a Houndour so I would prefer if you could trade me something else :) And for the question about the booster: Mushrooms, berries, whatever you have. I really just want to get rid of the eggs :)
  13. B

*New in stock!* Added new Pokémon as well as a new concept called "Boosters"! More to come :D
  14. B

In desperate need of DW Poliwag/Politoed!

Hello there :D I really need a DW Poliwag/Politoed (would prefer Politoed) for my rain-team in B/W. I can trade with many new-breed Pokémon such as Zorua, Solosis, Riolu, Minun, Dratini or even a Rotom (as well as some rare candies)! I really hope somebody wants to trade. And in case you...
  15. B

Trying to complete Unova Dex! (and clear out PC boxes)

Well, I can't do it before Sunday then. But sure :)
  16. B

VG Weekly Poll #53 Should Gen VI introduce as many new Pokemon as Gen V did?

I would prefer a little less. Some of the new Pokémon in generation V were a bit...hasty...if one might say.
Back
Top Bottom