Search results for query: *

• Users: Eau Rouge
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. E

I'm back!

So, I'm not technically here yet, but it's been about a year since I last came here, and even then it was only an occasional visit. Even so, I don't know many of you on here, so I decided to post this.
  2. E

Editing profile suggestion.

When you go into settings and try to edit, there's no labels like there used to be. For example, where previously it used to say 'About Me' or 'Friend Code', it now doesn't. I personally think the previous way was a lot more helpful, and would like this idea to be taken into consideration. Thank...
  3. E

Activity Problems

Um yeah,I've noticed that on some profiles,I can't view the person's last activity time or whether they are online or not. The offline thing is displayed but they are quite clearly online. Should I be concerned with this?
  4. E

Bottom Of The Page Button?

I know(certainly on iPods and presumably mobile phones as well) we have a button that takes you back to the top of the page,but why don't we get a bottom at the top of the page that takes you to the bottom of it? Also,if we're switching to Vbulletin 5, do we keep profile details and friends?
  5. E

Easy dessert recipes?

I don't know if this has been started or whatever,but I'm pretty new to the CC. Does anyone know how to make deserts?Im mainly looking for pavlova or cheesecake,but anything would do. 'Cause I'm a newbie at cooking. Thank you for reading.Unless you didn't read it.
  6. E

Help with username?

A month ago,I changed my username to Garra Of The Desert, but it should be Gaara Of The Desert. Can anyone just change it for me?
  7. E

Please help! I need legendaries!

Yeah,I need legendaries.So,anyone have: So,I can offer: I can also infect a pokemon with Pokerus,if you want to infect your team. HOWEVER,please do not request natures and stuff,that belongs on my breeding forum. please quote or vm/pm Thanks for reading! :-)
  8. E

MANDIBUZZ WANTED!!

I would like a mandibuzz or vullaby.While I'm at it,I may as well request an umbreon as well.Deal is,I will go on a first come first served basis.So if you have one of my desired pokemon...BID QUICK!!!
  9. E

Starters and version exclusives!!

NOW TAKING REQUESTS!!long requests may take a while. Hello!! I am going to start breeding pokemon now.If you want any of the following,let me know!: Snivy Oshawott Tepig Phione Piplup Turtwig Mudkip Caterpie Poochyena Minun Gothita Solosis Aron Totodile Rufflet Lapras Snorunt...
Back
Top Bottom