Search results for query: *

• Users: Tag365
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Tag365

Best Other-Healing Pokémon That Isn't Female Only?

What do you think is the best designed Pokémon that has the capability to heal other Pokémon or humans and is not a female only species? Something like Miltank, Florges, or Blissey won't fit because those are female only species. So far, I consider Aromatisse my most liked of this kind of...
  2. Tag365

What do you think of Skuntank Day?

I started this event in 2019 and it happens every September 3. What do you think of this event? I like celebrating my favorite Pokémon species.
  3. Tag365

You react to what Pokémon the above user turned you into

The user above you permanently transforms you into a Pokémon of their choice. You post your reaction, and then choose a Pokémon to transform the user below into. You can choose any Pokémon, and maybe a specific form of a Pokémon as well, if you want. Game starts below ((Dorian's post, he turned...
  4. Tag365

If you were to be a Pokémon, would you want to be Wailord?

If you were to be a Pokémon, would you want to be Wailord? Wailord is the second largest Pokémon, and is incredibly large, to the point that a Wailord would have trouble fitting through buildings. I might be interested to be something so large, however, and it would at least give me a different...
  5. Tag365

Who do you think would win a sumo match, Hitmontop, or Conkeldurr?

I want to know your answers to this question. Would Hitmontop's spinning ability help get a victory, or will Conkeldurr win with pure stone carrying strength?
  6. Tag365

Alolan Pokémon Typings

These are the rules for the game. A user will post the name of a Pokémon species. Any official Pokémon species is allowed. Another user will post one or two types for a fictional Alolan form of the Pokémon the previous user posted. Then, they post any other letter they want. This is an example...
  7. Tag365

Which Pokémon would you be, Guzzlord or Snorlax?

Which Pokémon would you be, Guzzlord or Snorlax?
  8. Tag365

Third time actually posting on this forum, but I joined some time ago.

Hello, I just started posting on this forum. I want to join some social groups. I may have to wait for admin approval.
  9. Tag365

Which is better in your opinion, Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL, or 2DS?

Which is better? Explain your opinion.
  10. Tag365

My Post is missing

Hello everyone, I just posted something about which model of the Nintendo 3DS is better in your opinion, but it has not appeared yet. How long does it take to appear?
Back
Top Bottom