Search results for query: *

• Users: Pyron
  • Order by date
  1. P

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Re: Pokemon Ruby and Saphirre remakes...For DS! I hope it's on the DS since I already own one and I don't have any plans of buying a 3DS and I don't care about 3D, imo it's just a useless gimmick/fad. I do think they'll probably release it on DS though since more people already own DS's than...
  2. P

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) May be an issue with your internet browser, try opening dream world with a different browser and see if that works. If it ends up working then you'll know for sure it was indeed your browser. Dream World for me wont even open up on Friefox for...
  3. P

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I think I may have solved this, in the Chrome settings under the "On Startup" option it has three choices "Open the New Tab Page", "Continue Where I left off" and "Open a specific page or set of pages". I had it marked on the first one which I...
  4. P

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I never do, it's all still there, that's what I don't get =/ . I'll have to start using Internet explorer or something for Dream World exclusively if I can't figure this out.
  5. P

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Ah the cookies, I thought there was a way to turn them off within the Dream World profile. Hmmm I use Google Chrome, I've been looking around the settings and can't find where the cookies are so I can save Dream World. Any ideas how I can save...
  6. P

Ten more new dolls available in Dream World: All languages receive addition to Pokémo

Re: Ten more new dolls available in Dream World: All languages receive addition to Po Dang! too busy planting Leppa, and Durin berries, I'll have to get these some other time, cool new additions though.
  7. P

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Quick Question about Dream World. How do you turn off the annoying tutorial that pops up every time I log on? Tired of having to click shut that lady in a lab coat telling me things I already know about every little thing. Enter my house and there...
  8. P

Genesect revealed by sixteenth movie teaser: To appear in sixteenth movie in 2013

I've been looking forward to this since B&W came out. Hopefully they'll release Keldeo and Meloetta here in the US beforehand so I can finally complete my Unova Dex.
  9. P

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Hmm I must have missed something because Bulbapedia hasn't been working for me for 2 days, I get some 503 error or something along those lines. This is bad, I feel naked without it while playing my games.
  10. P

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Thanks for the response.
  11. P

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I have a question need answered quickly. I'm about to evolve my Rhydon, his ability right now is Rock Head. I want to make sure the Rhyperior I end up with has the ability Solid Rock NOT lightning rod. Once I evolve my Rhydon will it's ability...
  12. P

Opinions please: Should I buy Emerald?

Thanks for your replies/opinions guys, I think I am going to buy it, should give me something to play until BW2 come out. I saw it at a local store that sells retro games for about 20$ so I'll just get it there. Who knows when they will come out with the remake (if ever) so might as well just...
  13. P

Completion of the National Pokedex - Better reward required!

I agree with most, we should get a shiny or something along those lines once we've caught them all. Not much incentive too finish up the Pokedex if all you get is some certificate.
  14. P

Only 3 pokemon to complete my pokedex!

I don't need anything in particular, I'll just breed you one free.
  15. P

Do you think the pokemon anime will ever end?

It has to end sometime, Even DBZ and Iunyasha finally ended and so will Pokemon. What's always puzzled me is how Ash and company never seem to age, imo he looks younger in this new season than he did during Kanto. Not aging the characters seems to be their way of continuing the series.
  16. P

Does ANYONE have a Stunky (or Skuntank)?

Thanks again for that, much appreciated. ^_^ Mods you can delete, lock, do whatever with this thread I've finally got him =D
  17. P

Sounds good I'll be here.
  18. P

That would be great, I'd really appreciate it, let me know when you'd be able to.
  19. P

Only 3 pokemon to complete my pokedex!

I can get you a Totodile, mine are all original also, never hacked, cloned, cheated ect don't even know how, so no worries there.
  20. P

Opinions please: Should I buy Emerald?

I was tuned out of Pokemon during Generation 3, I never played Ruby, Sapphire or Emerald. I just kinda fell out Pokemon at this time although I did play Fire Red later on. I was thinking of buying Emerald to finally play this generation but I'm not sure. They have already remade, Gen 1 and 2...
Back
Top Bottom