Search results for query: *

1. Sinjoh

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

I should clarify I was asking about the individual members of the Ultra Recon Squad (Dulse, Phyco, Soliera, and Zossie), not the organization as a whole, having the region Alola changed to Unknown since they hail from another dimension (which may or may not have the regions we currently know...
  2. Sinjoh

The Ultra Recon Squad members should have their region as Unknown rather than Alola. The official Pokemon website says "The Ultra Recon Squad is a mysterious group that has come from a world that lies beyond an Ultra Wormhole. For what purpose have they come to the Alola region?"
  3. Sinjoh

Thank you.
  4. Sinjoh

On the Trainerentry/Pokemon template, Rotom's Mow and Fan forms are referred to as their Japanese names, Cut and Spin, rather than their English names. Also some Pokemon with form differences, such as Basculin and Kyurem lack note of which form it has/takes, despite similar Pokemon (such as...
  5. Sinjoh

Post-Unova Map

I have to say that the ice was to cover the resigns of the new Unova region, because following Serebii.net's coverage shows that the Unova region isn't covered in ice until after obtaining the Legend Badge, when Team Plasma uses a cannon to freeze Opelucid City, meaning the ice was what would...
Back
Top Bottom