• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. C

The One Above You - what does their Avatar tell you about them?

^Is in Marching Band.
  2. C

Rate the Signature Above You v2

8/10.
  3. C

^ The One Above [v2]

^Does not get cake for forgetting me in the other thread! >;O
  4. C

Would you rather...?

Headache. Would you rather be Cilan's assistant or Drayden's assistant?
  5. C

^ The One Above [v2]

^Is in Asia right now.
  6. C

What does your name mean?

Mine is the name of a fine/expensive wine. Meaning "Moon Goddess." French origin.
  7. C

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

Doughnut/Milk.
  8. C

Rate the Signature Above You v2

10/10!
  9. C

What if your avatar met the avatar above?

Re: What if you avatar met the avatar above? "Oh! I see how it is! Still no cake now!" >.<
  10. C

^ The One Above [v2]

^Is a player.
  11. C

Re: What if you avatar met the avatar above? "I'm still mad at you!"
  12. C

^ The One Above [v2]

^Is not as revolved around N as ^ username implies.
  13. C

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

Joker?
  14. C

What does ^'s signature tell you about them?

^Prefers Black/White Photos.
  15. C

Rate the Avatar Above You [v2]

7.5/10.
  16. C

Preview BW088: Sommelier Detective Dent! The Mystery of the Missing Kumasyun!!

Re: BW088: Sommelier Detective Dent! The Mystery of the Disappeared Kumasyun!! Are you serious? Your username gives me enough reason why you don't want episodes like these. "Taking attention away or something?" Fail. I've never liked Dawn from day one. Her ratings suck anyway. Where are YOUR...
  17. C

Re: What if you avatar met the avatar above? "Ah! PanSear! Running away from Chili, again?"
  18. C

Preview BW088: Sommelier Detective Dent! The Mystery of the Missing Kumasyun!!

Re: BW088: Sommelier Detective Dent! The Mystery of the Disappeared Kumasyun!! What? I LOVE fillers like these! Especially if they revolve around Dent. As far as I'm concerned Dawn is an annoying, degenerate wheel who goes with them. We need more episodes like these, just without Dawn.
  19. C

Re: What if you avatar met the avatar above? "Now I'm not going to send you some cake."
  20. C

De-evolution, who wants to see it?

Sorry, you lost me at paragraph one with such shallow points. Where are the statistics? As far as I'm concerned, a feature to unevolve Pokemon is convenient enough and whether you like it or not will probably be an added feature sometime in the near future. Come on, this is Game Freak after all.
Back
Top Bottom