Search results for query: *

1. Y

Moves & abilities that need buffing/nerfing

That would be awesome, but Dark-types are weak against Bug-types as it is, so that would make bugs a little OP Speaking of OP, I think Dark Void needs to be seriously nerfed. The accuracy needs to be lowered or something.
  2. Y

Revealed Gen VII Pokémon discussion!

I've brought this up elsewhere, but I have a feeling Rowlet will be a Pseudo fighting-type kind of like how past bird based starter Pokemon were Pseudo Flying-type. The description says it uses kicks, so maybe a physical grass-type? Also, does anyone else think the moon legendary looks like the...
  3. Y

Memory Loss and Unexplained knowledge in the anime

So it seems that the characters from time to time have amnesia. Ash and/or his friends/TR forget a Pokémon or even an important person entirely (no not just forgetting their name, poor Stephan lol.) Then there are instances where a character somehow knows about something they couldn't or...
  4. Y

Wonder Trade in the anime

Trading may be rare, but it has happened in almost every generation of the anime, with if i am correct the exception being Gen III. Yes ordinarily Ash might not be so willing to part with his pokemon unless it benefits them, but if his battle style is completely wrong for a certain pokemon, then...
  5. Y

Wonder Trade in the anime

Does anyone else think that the anime series is missing a golden opportunity for story arcs and plot lines by not having used/mentioned wonder trading. They could flesh out one or two episodes revolving around it, or leading up to it. I could easily foresee James in particular getting to...
  6. Y

What ORAS could have been...

They should have given us a friend safari with different Pokémon. They could have opened a new portion of the safari zone post game, by putting another clerk behind the counter. It would have been so awesome had they had the Gen III starters in the safaris in place of the Gen VI starters, and...
  7. Y

Shippings you'd want to rename?

it also calls Flint (kanto) x Deilia crackwhoreshipping...how official is this list?
  8. Y

Shippings you'd want to rename?

I helped get MolestShipping renamed to JabShipping. I wish I knew of any other inappropriately named shippings, but unfortunately the wiki's Shipping articles are in such disarray and it is hard to find articles unless you already know the shipping name for them.
  9. Y

What guy do you want with Ash?

Uke for Ash: If Clemont had a better hair style, I would say him. His personality, physical structure and everything else is perfect, but his hair seems like it would be better suited for a blind Aipom trainer that does their own hair. Cameron from Unova is my top pick to be a uke for Ash...
  10. Y

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) I think synchronize only works for wild Pokémon, and Pokémon that are intractable via the overworld. The mirage Legendaries show up via a portal, so I don't think they are influenced by abilities or other factors.
  11. Y

What are your game headcanons?

Mega Stones and Key Stones are the fossilized remains of Yvetal's victims which were energized through natural (meteor showers) and unnatural (Ultimate Weapon) events. Mega Stones are Pokémon remains, Key Stones Human Remains. Also the Soul Dew, Red, Blue and (Jade?) Orbs are all formed in a...
  12. Y

What are your game headcanons?

Zinnia once had a daughter named Aster who died. Now she suffers psychosis and her Whismer she named after Aster is the surrogate she uses to try and keep her daughter alive. Zinnia's goal in ORAS is mixed between letting the asteroid hit, or going on a suicide mission and be reunited with her...
  13. Y

XY Travelog!

Today I witnessed Giddy, The Bard, The Trader, The Story Teller and The Hipster perform a satanic ritual on the powerless man in Mauville Hills, transforming him into the purple suited, turns out the lights and does things to you Mr.Bonding. One by one Giddy and the others vanished, and by the...
  14. Y

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

I would look at ever Lucario and Gardevoir owner suspiciously. Even the female ones, and we all know why. The Internet, it has taken my innocence.
  15. Y

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

When I had my Sylveon use Skill swap on Greninja to get protean, used curse and Sylveon cursed itself. Oh, and when I am in a triple battle and the opponent sends out a Darkrai in the middle and uses Dark Void. That is a super mega mega FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
  16. Y

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) ok thanks, I guess I trained Sylveon 1 for nothing than because everyone I asked on other sites told me it was the better of the two, I guess since it had 1 extra perfect IV than Sylveon 2 :/ Even without that it seems my plan has soured. The...
  17. Y

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Do you mean in your profile? If so go to the PSS, click the profile button and then scroll down until you see things like What is your favorite color. Then Click on one that you do not wish to display, and scroll down to the bottom of that...
  18. Y

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) I used the beasts of Johto trick to track it down, now I know most sources says there is no pattern, but the moltres I had followed a pattern to an extent. The trick was to be where it would be in two-three moves. If you think it will be...
  19. Y

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) The order is HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def and Speed. The order is very important to memorize when IV breeding because you can use the 6 markings in a Pokemon's profile to mark what IVs they have perfect or in some cases imperfect. The markings in...
  20. Y

Kanto/Johto Sequels

I somewhat wouldn't mind a reverse Gold/HG and Silver/SS aspect to a sequel. In the second gen you go through johto then kanto, it wouldn't be so bad to go through kanto and than through johto. Also, if you look at the maps of Johto and Kanto, there is a lot more land above them. They could...
Back
Top Bottom