Search results for query: *

• Users: Yamitora1
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Y

Memory Loss and Unexplained knowledge in the anime

So it seems that the characters from time to time have amnesia. Ash and/or his friends/TR forget a Pokémon or even an important person entirely (no not just forgetting their name, poor Stephan lol.) Then there are instances where a character somehow knows about something they couldn't or...
  2. Y

Wonder Trade in the anime

Does anyone else think that the anime series is missing a golden opportunity for story arcs and plot lines by not having used/mentioned wonder trading. They could flesh out one or two episodes revolving around it, or leading up to it. I could easily foresee James in particular getting to...
  3. Y

Speculation: Connection Between the events seen in M08 and XY

So, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew is on Cartoon Network at the moment, and while watching I suddenly had something click in my brain. The Tree of Beginning and the Ultimate Weapon seem very similar. The Ultimate Weapon and the Time Flowers seem very similar as well. The Tree of...
  4. Y

Tough Pinsir and Heracross General Discussion

From August 13 until September 17, a online distribution of Heracross (X) and Pinsir (Y) will take place for north america. Unleash the Strength of Two Tough Pokémon!|Pokemon.com So, I thought it would be cool for everyone to have a general discussion/list the attributes (Gender...
  5. Y

Cheekshipping (Pikachu x Dedenne)

Ok, I'm watching the newest dub episode of XY on the DVR that recorded this morning, and I started noticing lots of interactions between Pikachu and Dedenne that would suggest the need for shipping. I'm not usually one to ship outside of Jesse x James or anything, but there is just something...
  6. Y

Trade Pokérus Infected Starters from all gens to fill dex

I have reached my goal of having every non-legendary Pokémon before the end of January. At present, I have seen 678 Pokémon and acquired 675 of them. Not counting the Ring Trio (Hoopa, Volcanion and Diancie) now all I am in need of 43 Legendary Pokémon, from Mew to Genesect. Still, I am willing...
  7. Y

Kalos Legendary Trio Title Discussion Thread (New Poll)

Has anyone heard, seen or read the Kalos Legendary being called by a title? Ie like how Ruby and Sapphire had the Golem and Weather Trios. If not, what do you think their title should be? Also, please post any names you might hear or see them being called. Poll Votes: 16 Ragnarök...
  8. Y

Hello

Hi, I'm Chris. I'm old and the internet confuses me. I don't Facebook, MySpace, Tweet and I barely YouTube. I only use deviantART and Tumblr. I'm white, heterosexual, catholic and republican. However, I also support the LBGT community and I yaoi rp with a lesbian because I suffer from bouts...
Back
Top Bottom