Search results for query: *

• Users: Blazi
  • Order by date
  1. B

Far and Wide: Kanto Era

I was thinking all of the moves they've learned throughout the RP.
  2. B

Far and Wide: Kanto Era (Start-Up)

Tyler slowly opened his eyes to see bright sunlight streaming in through his open window. "Must've left that open last night." he thought. Tyler slowly got out of bed after pausing for a moment to stretch and made his way over to his dresser. He pulled out his favorite shirt and a pair of...
  3. B

Hey guys, sorry for not making the start up as I was away today. I will answer all of your questions. It is anime-style battling, your abra can know a move it learns at a later level, and Pokemon who evolve through evolution now evolve through level.
  4. B

Sure, your starter change is fine.
  5. B

Both Accepted and to answer acs's question, yes, we will be traveling through every region if this RP makes it far enough and you may catch any Pokemon as long as their location is appropriate.
  6. B

Sure, Reserved.
  7. B

All Accepted. Since we have six members when do you say the start-up should be?
  8. B

Hunger Games RP? (again. Co-GM and interest needed this time.)

You can count me in as well.
  9. B

Pokemon BR and FG Edition!

Same for me. I would really like a spot in this RP.
  10. B

All Accepted and Reserved
  11. B

Far and Wide Kanto Era Welcome to the Kanto Region, an exciting adventure-filled region, where you, a beginning Pokemon trainer or coordinator, will begin your path to greatness. Along the way I'm sure that you will meet many different Pokemon and people. The first stop along the way will...
  12. B

Pokemon Academy or New Region RPG Anyone?

I'll still take a look.
  13. B

I may take a look, but there is no guarantee I will join being that the RP looks like it has gotten quite far.
  14. B

I'm not much of a fan of academy RP's.
  15. B

Possible Skyrim RP?

That's right! I'm looking for anyone who would be interested in joining a Skyrim RP. If you have any ideas, please post them here or if you would like to join, post here.
  16. B

I would definitely join a new region RP.
  17. B

Hi Everyone!

Hi everybody! My name is Blazi, but my real name is Tyler. I hope that you will all welcome me into the Bulbagarden community. Here's a little background information on me so that you can get to know me. First, I am a huge fan of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. (In fact, it's all that I've...
Back
Top Bottom