Search results for query: *

1. Twilight-Kun

EVERYONE: Walking with Gods
    Threadmarks: Chapter One

When a boy met a wounded Arceus and nursed it back to life, he didn't expect the pokémon to take a shine to him and take him under its wing. Rating: Everyone -Mild suggestive themes -Mild violence Disclaimer: If you're here for grand epic world-building and long-winded thought-out...
  2. Twilight-Kun

TEEN: After the Ashes: Ailette's Story

Rating: Teen -Moderate violence -Abuse A companion piece to After the Ashes: Sasha's Story. A young zorua who dreams of traveling the world gets her wish, but not in the way she expected. - Within the depths of Lostlorn Forest in the region of Unova, a zorua crept through the undergrowth...
  3. Twilight-Kun

Greetings!

Apparently, I set this account up back in 2012 and subsequently forgot about it. Hello there, my name is my username, but I also go by Vinylshadow, Songbreeze or the Doctor, among many, many other names and titles. I make Synthesia and casual game videos on my YouTube channel and my DeviantArt...
  4. Twilight-Kun

TEEN: After the Ashes: Sasha's Story
    Threadmarks: Chapter One

Ten years after Cyrus was stopped from rewriting reality, the world has mostly recovered. Blessed with a power she did not ask for, an Eevee makes friends with a lonely Mewtwo who saved her life. Now, the unlikely duo, along with many others affected by Cyrus' actions, begin to explore the new...
Back
Top Bottom