Search results for query: *

• Users: Gaga
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Gaga

Random "Facts" Game

Post a random fact. It doesn't even have to be true! If you want, you can clarify whether the "fact" is actually true or not. Example: Everyday, 1.3 people die from getting stabbed by the corners of their 3DS.
  2. Gaga

Mafia Final Fantasy Class Mafia: - 8/6 - Dusk of the Final Day

(best viewed in vBulbagarden! ;P) RULES 1. Screenshots of PMs I've sent you are banned. -This includes role PMs and check results. -You may however post screenshots that include quotes (faked or not) by me. -All other screenshots are allowed. 2. Name claims are banned...
  3. Gaga

Answer the Above Poster's Question

A forum game I've seen around. Just answer the above question and ask your own. Questions can be about anything. Follow BMGF rules and play nice :) My question: What is your favorite music genre?
  4. Gaga

Mafia Super Smash Bros Mafia - 12/21 - The End - Town Victory

It has been 4 years since Tabuu was defeated at the hands of the trophy heroes in an epic battle for Smash World. Of course that is only a few short moments in their lives. You may ask what Smash World is, exactly. I will tell you only a bit; it is the place where legends reside. Where...
  5. Gaga

Describe the User Above With a Trope

Exactly what it says on the tin. Just describe the user (or their avatar, sig, etc) above you with a trope from TV Tropes. As usual, all general BMGF rules apply. Play nice! -------------------------------------------------------------------- Example for the empty space above me: He Who...
  6. Gaga

Cancelled Games Ninjas vs Zombies - SIGN UPS!

Ninjas vs Zombies This is a little game I came up with obviously based on mafia. It's a test and may not be fully balanced, but that's okay. I intend to maybe make a sequel or adapt it into a full fledged mafia game at some point in the future. So there's that! Ninja Mechanics - They may...
  7. Gaga

Mafia Advance Wars Mafia l Finale - Town Victory

Advance Wars Mafia http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7OIe-HnbR8 With the world still recovering from the last major war, the forbidden army Black Hole returns. Somehow, even after their last defeat, this mysterious enemy seems to be gaining strength. Intel suggests that this new power comes...
  8. Gaga

Hello there!

Hello! This place looks great. I'm not sure how active I'll be, but Pokemon is my favorite video game series, and Bulbapedia is my favorite Pokemon resource (because of trivia and sheer mass of info on every species) so I decided I might as well join the forums. Um, not sure what else to say. I...
Back
Top Bottom