Search results for query: *

1. S

giving out pidgies and durants

i am giving out pidgies and durants. i got these when trying to breed other females but since i trade them all i dont have any female DW pokemon to trade. these pokemon may have 31 IVS and may be males with hidden abilities. i dont want anything in return so if you want them please take them...
  2. S

trade?

i completed the unova dex and nearly completed the sinnoh and hoenn part. i dont have that many from the kanto and jhoto region. just ask me a pokemon from those parts if you need any pokemon. i need legendaries from the jhoto kanto hoenn and a shayman. i also have a DW ho-oh and palkia (via...
  3. S

trading EV trained pokemon

i have a EV trained lucario on attack and speed. and am willing to trade as many as 6 the most for 1 legendary pokemon. the pokemons i am looking for are: articuno zapdos moltres mewtwo ryuquaza kyogre groudon suicone tornadus and shaymin. tell me the pokemons you want me to EV train...
  4. S

masuda method?

to do the masuda method you need a foreign pokemon thats shiny and the same language that your game is to breed. if i find a shiny ditto soon i will post it. also anyone wanna trade a shiny haxourus or a shiny dragonite that has a game thats not in english? if you do ill trade you my shiny...
  5. S

trading for legendaries.

i have a some female DW pokemons and a few shiny. if you have any of the pokemons i am looking for tell me a pokemon you want and if i dont have it ill try to get it for you. i also have a EV trained lucario thats level 100 ( EV trained on atk and spd ). if you want tell me a pokemon you want me...
  6. S

trying to complete the unova dex

i have seen 463 pokemons in the unova dex. i am missing from the kanto, johto, hoenn, and some from sinnoh. i am also missing most of the legendaries. i am willing to trade anything and doing legendary trades too. check out my shop thats comming soon!
  7. S

looking for charmander with 31 IVS each.

ill trade you items. i have like some found in abyssal ruins and a few master balls and maybe a pokemon that you want. or maybe a attack boost riolu. matter of fact i could give you a attack boost riolu and 10 regular items to sell, 10 shards of same color, 5 abyssal ruin items, or about 5...
  8. S

shiny trading.

anyone wanna trade shiny pokemons? i have a shiny lunatone so far.
  9. S

trading legendaries

i am trying to fill up the national dex. and this trade are only for legendaries. i have one meloetta that i got with an action replay. most of these pokemons are untouched: zekrom, reshiram, thundorus, landorus, registeel, regice, heatran, mesprit, azelf, and uxie. these are the...
  10. S

trading out my zekrom

this is a legit uncloned uncheated zekrom i have. if you want to trade i am looking for lugia, ho-oh, kyogore, groudon, ryquaza, dialga, palkia, suicone, entei, raiku, articuno, moltress, zapdos, deoxes, jirachi, celebi and maybe a tornadus but maybe. its level 67 i think and its caught with a...
  11. S

trading for a lugia

anyone wanna trade for a lugia? i have all the legendaries you can get in pokemon black and white 2 and i have some from the sinnoh region. ask me for any legendaries in the unova and sinnoh regions. like i have a zekrom i could trade.
  12. S

trading for a spiritomb

if you have a pokemon black or white or black 2 or white 2 and you have a spiritomb wanna trade? i'm been looking for a spiritomb in the pokemon dream radar but it is too difficult to find. i have a lot of pokemon with hidden ability so if you have 2 spiritombs i would be glad to trade with you...
  13. S

my give away

anyone want a level 100 shiny spiritomb or a level 100 shiny porygon-z? PM me if you do.
  14. S

pokemon heartgold party

this is my team in pokemon heart gold so far they are all level 30. they are: quilava, pidgeotto, onix, and nidoking. i plan to get the shiny red Gyarados, and a Ampharos. do you guys think this is a good team?
  15. S

i cant blog anything.

why cant i blog anything in the past when the email came to activate the account i did it but why cant i still post?
Back
Top Bottom