Search results for query: *

1. N

I need a couple of Shiny pokemon to be cloned.

I need a couple of shiny pokemon cloned in my copy of White 2. You can keep one of each as payment. Dratini (2 + the original). Flareon (3 + the original). Here is my White 2 FC: Name:Cream! FC:5072-2610-4361.
  2. N

Need help with cloning a shiny Ambipom.

I really need a cloner to clone my shiny Ambipom for me. Whoever helps me can keep a clone as payment. I need 3 copies + the original. Here is my Platinum Friend Code: FC:4470-5629-3844. Name:Nick. If anyone can help me, I will really appreciate it!
  3. N

Need help with cloning a shiny Kyogre.

I need help with cloning a shiny Kyogre. I need 3 copies plus the original. You can have one of the clones as payment. If anyone can help me, I will appreciate it!
  4. N

Need help with cloning.

I need the following cloned: Shiny Aipom x3. You can keep a clone of it as payment. If anyone is interested, here is my Platinum FC and name: FC:4470-5629-3844. Name:Nick.
  5. N

Newbie that likes Internet Memes and crossover shippings!

My username comes from the fact that i'm a HUGE Sonic fan and I have Sonic in a crossover friendship with Hilda called NuvemaHillShipping! Here are two more friendships that I like: ChaosEmeraldShipping:Mei & Sonic. DarkHallMatronShipping:Argenta & Shadow. My no. 1 fave video game...
Back
Top Bottom