Search results for query: *

• Users: PD83
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

[6th Gen.] RMT OU (Help Appreciated)

Hello, all. Simply put, the premise of this thread will be me asking for help on what to do with this team, as I have been changing it constantly, with different members and strategies every time. That said, I feel like I'm finally comfortable with this team, but it's not the best, and has...
  2. P

OU RMT/Help?

Currently, my team is: 1.) Thundurus Atk: 76/SpA: 180/Spe: 252 Nature: Naive Ability: Prankster Item: Life Orb Moves: - Thunder Wave - Knock Off - Thunderbolt - Hidden Power Ice 2.) Sylveon HP: 252/SpA: 4/SpD: 252 Nature: Calm Ability: Pixilate Item: Leftovers Moves: - Hyper Voice - Protect -...
  3. P

(RMT) My Attempt at Competitive Online

This is one of my first attempts at creating a team for competitive battling online, and my first for this generation (my first few were all Gen. IV). I want to establish that I plan for this team to be as versatile as possible, if possible, and to be somewhat made up of more "off-the-radar"...
  4. P

Calm Ralts

Hey, I'm looking for a female (Planning for Gardevoir, and like a female Machamp, a male Gardevoir bothers me..), Calm-natured Ralts and (preferably) impressive IV's. What'd get the trade done?
  5. P

Male Seviper w/ Dark Pulse

All I want is in the title. If anyone is willing, please reply. I would like to get this trade done soon.
  6. P

Seeking 'Iron Fist' Chimchar

So, as the title says, I am looking for an 'Iron Fist' Chimchar, with preferably high IV's and a "Jolly" nature. Thanks to anyone who helps out! P.S Small little question: Why does it matter if a Pokemon has high IV's or low IV's? Doesn't EV training just bring the same result regardless?
  7. P

Stat-boosting medicine question

If I breed a Pokemon, should I immediately give it the medicine to boost a certain stat to 100, and then EV train it? Or does EV-training the whole time have the same effect?
  8. P

Looking for Modest Deino with Dark Pulse

Just state your returning price and I'll check if I have it.
  9. P

Looking for a newly bred Rufflet

I have Pokemon Black, so Rufflet is unavailable.
  10. P

Rate my Gen IV team

This is the team I plan to have, it's not complete just yet. Infernape @Focus Sash Nature: Jolly Moves: Grass Knot, Close Combat, Flamethrower, Thunderpunch Garchomp @Yache Berry Nature: Jolly Moves: Fire Fang, Stone Edge, Outrage, Earthquake Claydol @Light Clay Nature: Relaxed...
  11. P

Looking for a Gen. III Dusclops (for Heartgold)

I want a Dusclops from Generation III because I want one that knows Dynamicpunch (so I can evolve it into Dusknoir). P.S Can it be in a normal pokeball please? I'm doing something that involves all my Pokemon in an average pokeball.
  12. P

Looking for Baltoy

On Heartgold, I'd like to trade for a Baltoy.
  13. P

Seeking an average Scizor

If anyone is willing to part with their Scizor, contact me.
  14. P

Hello!

Hello, I'm DarkTitan837. How's everyone doing?
Back
Top Bottom