Search results for query: *

1. KrystalDragon13

LF: 6IV Breeding Ditto (Sun/Moon)

Hi guys! I would love to start breeding on Pokemon Sun, but I haven't a good Ditto to breed off of. I would love for a 6IV one, shiny or not, whatever nature (Adamant preferred) and in any ball. I just need one with 6 IVs. I don't know what I can offer, I'm not giving up any of the guardian or...
  2. KrystalDragon13

LF: HA Klink

This was the one pokemon my boyfriend and I hadn't gotten, so if anyone manages to breed one that'd be awesome! I have PP Ups and Heart Scales, but feel free to ask for something else. I will also accept any one in the line! (ex. Kling, Klang, Klingklang)
  3. KrystalDragon13

LF: HA Gen 1 + Klink

Hi! My boyfriend and I began to build teams out of trading card packs, meaning that some of the pokemon we're going to use aren't ones we have and we need their HAs. SO, here's what we need specifically: HA Tangela HA Ponyta HA Hitmonlee HA Klink Thanks to anyone offering. EDIT: Nevermind. I...
  4. KrystalDragon13

HA Lugia and/or Ho-Oh

Hii, I know this is quite the request but I figure here's my best shot. I know that the only legit way to get these bad boys is through the Dream Radar, but I unfortunately can't get that. I can trade a shiny Axew (5IV but weird nickname), shiny Skorupi, Shiny Haxorus or shiny Zigzagoon. I can...
  5. KrystalDragon13

LF: HA Totodile

Hi again, everyone! I'm entering Johto classic and I plan to use a Feraligatr with it's hidden ability (Sheer Force), so I'm wondering if anyone could breed me one? I don't need IVs or EVs, heck, don't even need the nature. I just need a HA Totodile to breed off of. I'm also interested in a HA...
  6. KrystalDragon13

HA Cranidos?

Hey all! Me again. Love this place for being able to ask for some Pokemon I need... ...anyway, I am looking for a HA Cranidos with Jolly Nature. IVs don't matter. I can offer PP Ups, Pokemon, things like that. Random side note, if you also have a Corphish/Crawdaunt with adaptability, I'm...
  7. KrystalDragon13

LF: HA Turtwig

Hi, all! Turtwig is one of my favorite starter pokemon and I've wanted to have one with it's hidden ability for a while. I don't care about IVs or nature (although IVs are always appreciated) and have a good chunk of Pokemon I can offer or breed... So if you are interested, please let me know!
  8. KrystalDragon13

LF: Female HA Zubat

Hi again! Another request for my friend! Anyone in the Zubat family line will do as long as they have their hidden ability. An Adamant nature is preferred but not necessary. It would be awesome if it could be in a moon ball but I am not too fussed on that as rare balls are that... Rare. I...
  9. KrystalDragon13

LF: Female HA Aipom

Hi all! This time I ask this for a friend. The ball it is in, nature, moves and IVs do not matter. All he needs is the HA and a female. I do not know what he has to offer so just shoot a message to me about what you want and I'll get back to you on it. Thanks for reading!
  10. KrystalDragon13

An Elusive Member from 2012 Appeared!

Hello, all! I have been around here and there but I don't believe I ever introduced myself? Ah well, if I had it would've been years back... Anywho, to give some backstory I've been a fan of Pokemon since I was around the age of 5. My love for Pokemon fizzled out when Black and White came out...
  11. KrystalDragon13

LF: Hidden Ability Female Venipede/Whirlipede

Hi! I've been trying to get a HA Venipede/Whirlipede off of the GTS for a while now and so has my friend. so I would greatly appreciate anyone who could grab one for me as I've simply had no luck. Natures/IVs do not matter. I would prefer it in a Pokeball but I'm not fussed. Due to breeding it...
Back
Top Bottom