Search results for query: *

• Users: xrick
  • Order by date
  1. X

Review Pocket Monsters: The Origin

I took a peek at the dub version... Honestly, I really prefer the japanese version on this one... Also, a couple things just crossed my mind... Red starts as a noob while Green seems more knowledgable... Doesn't it remind you of something? Of all Gym Leaders (and Elite4, if I'm not mistaken)...
  2. X

[Fan-Theory] A way to credite MissingNo. as official...

True enough, you're about it... It's just that MissingNo., in the Classics' time, gained quite the interest and recognition of fans, even coming up with tons of possible stories for it's existence... The intent of this topic may not be new, but since I never had the chance to take part in those...
  3. X

Nah! Not that kind of thing... That was a real programming quirk, it wouldn't sit well to be animated or whatever... I think only MissingNo. itself needed to be referrenced...
  4. X

Yeah... That too...
  5. X

Now that I think about it... In Gen1's time, they seemed to have aknowledged MissingNo.'s existence... In the japanese version, they gave it a Pokédex entry of "Comment to be written", 3'03'' (1m) of Height and 22.1lbs (10kg) of Weight. Also, on Stadium 1&2, they gave it a Substitute Doll and a...
  6. X

Hmm... Not bad, that theory of yours... MissingNo. could also be attainable in Gen2 without cheating, right? If that's so, then that theory of yours could also be doable...
  7. X

Hi everyone. I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this... If not, I'd like to be pointed to the right place. Thanks in advance. Anyway... The other day, all of a sudden, an idea crossed my mind... Many of us and GF treat MissingNo. as a "Glitch Pokémon"... But what if a certain...
  8. X

Yes, it was a very quick thing, one/two frames, I think... I don't know, the dubbers seem to have the tendency to catch even the small details quite easily...
  9. X

Is there any possibility of, when the DVD/BD Version appears, there being character sheets or a booklet with them? As an artwork maniac, I'd sure love to see all the character arts from this Special. Maybe there could be surprises for us, who knows...
  10. X

Following this topic and seeing all four episodes of the Special, I tried to see if the whole Kanto Arc had enough content for a full-fledged series... Excluding the Sevii Islands, it seems to have enough for a 2-cour series, I guess... This is just my idea, maybe someone else may have have a...
  11. X

Yeah, the fact that they only had 4 episodes to cover the whole Kanto Arc was more than enough to weaken the story's quality. Maybe things like the Abilities and the like from FrLg etc would have been taken into account, I don't know... Despite all characters having the revamped art style for...
  12. X

About the battles, they really did a sloppy job of giving emphasis on Charizard, as it have more screentime than any other Pokémon and it's almost like Red's ace-in-the-hole. And that also made the matches having to be too quick for the other Pokémons, as they'd lose too quickly, as if Red had...
  13. X

News Pokémon: The Origin!

I don't know if I can say this... Use a GBA Emulator to play any of the Gen3 games, FrLg included. Or a DS Emulator for Gen3 onwards...
  14. X

Hmm... Would that be amazing or a totally crazy of a stunt?
  15. X

Why do you say that? Remember that Red and Green are simply kids... On Bulbapedia there's records of some of the PCs being around 1,50m tall, so that may be case with them too...
  16. X

Yeah, maybe... Unfortunately...
  17. X

The only way I find to try to explain it to you is... People have the tendency to accomodate to what they usually have in front of their eyes while others end up seeing a bigger picture and wish for it to be seen by everyone else... You guys have grown up with Green being called Blue because of...
  18. X

I'm not exactly understanding your POV, but from what I managed to get, Pokémon: The Origin is a commemorative Anime Special for XY and at the same time is a really nice service to old fans and a reintroduction to the primordials of the franchise to those who may not know about the Classics...
  19. X

She was presented in the cast section alongside Mr. Fuji... It's quite the possibility...
  20. X

Bulbapedia doesn't have any intel on Reina as well... Let us see what name she'll get in the Dub...
Back
Top Bottom