Search results for query: *

1. M

FAQ: Simple Questions, Simple Answers Thread (BW2)

Re: Simple Questions, Simple Answers Thread Ok, thank you still dont understand why "hard mode" should be version exclusive but whatever
  2. M

Favorite and Least Favorite Gym Leaders?

Re: What is your hated gym leader/s Brock and Misty were just horrible for my charmander
  3. M

A "Wow, I should have figured that out a lot sooner" thread

That you could cut down tall grass
  4. M

LT Weekly Poll #38 Favorite Eeveelution?

Leafeon, actually made gen IV worth it for me
  5. M

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Almost having 100 win streak in Battle Tower, than losing to a Shedninja
  6. M

FAQ: Simple Questions, Simple Answers Thread (BW2)

Re: Simple Questions, Simple Answers Thread Why does it look like you only get assist mode in W2 and challange mode in B2? Is this the case, or do both modes unlock when you defeat the E4+Champion?
  7. M

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

Born in 1990, and started playing pokemon during red/blue, because my brother wanted a gengar...
  8. M

What would your first Pokemon be?

i would start with feebas, and keep grooming it until it reached max beauty then use a rare candy for a lvl 6 milotic!!!
  9. M

The Pokemon of Beauty

I would have to say Arcanine is super cute, and isnt he supposed to represnt male beauty?
  10. M

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

If Pokemon were real i would love to enter my Milotic in contests
  11. M

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

Milotic, another pokemon i think should be female only. Not as bad as a male Gardevoir though
  12. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Wow ok thank you, guess i rushed through BW more than i thought.....
  13. M

Post the last Pokemon caught.....

Just caught a Wailord while surfing in Saph. Using him to unlock the Regis since i thought it would be easier than evolving a wailmer.....
  14. M

The Most Annoying Pokemon to Encounter

Tentacool, Annoying surfers since Red/Blue
  15. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) where are the locations of the Moss an Ice rock in BW2? Or are the missing like in BW?
  16. M

Your "YES!" moments

My "YES" moment was completing my LeafGreen pokedex, finally completing my childhood dream of "catching them all" (At least the first 150 of em)
Back
Top Bottom