Search results for query: *

1. Lucifer Angel

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

Liko's voice I really did enjoy I thought it was good. Had a nice laugh when hearing Steve Blum as the narrator.
  2. Lucifer Angel

Review S25 EP33: Whittle While You Work!

Makes me wish to know why Cynthia didn't Mega evolve Garchomp I'm sure it would have had the advantage. It was a let down not being able to see that sort of outcome,
  3. Lucifer Angel

I'm also hoping that we get some great rivals, along with some very nice battles. I would like to see some of the future female cast have some nice designs or outfits. I don't want to see any Team Rocket-like moments and look forward to seeing how things turn out overall.
  4. Lucifer Angel

Review S25 EP15: Reuniting for the First Time!

Having just watched this one for the first time the other day. I can say that the interaction between both Ash and Serena at the end of the eppy had me disappointed. I thought that it was far too short and would have been nice if they could have spent the whole episode together.
  5. Lucifer Angel

I hope this series has a bit more of a mature feel to it and takes a different approach then the old one.
  6. Lucifer Angel

I like the new girl she looks rather cute I wonder what her goal will be. I hope that the rivals and battles turn out well.
  7. Lucifer Angel

Greatest Full Battle in the Anime?

Ash vs Paul was still the best battle in the series Ash vs Cameron was horrible.
  8. Lucifer Angel

Anime director Yoshikazu Miyao posted he's working in a new Pokémon Project with OLM

Why not just give us something new that we all can enjoy.
  9. Lucifer Angel

The End of Pokemon Journeys Predictions

If we were to get a new protagonist I'd like it to be a female lead like Dawn or a new female MC. It'd be nice to see an adventure through their eyes as they travel across say a new region. And we can witness the ups and downs and see what sort of challenges await them.
  10. Lucifer Angel

Preview JN135: Pokémon! I'm Glad I Got to Meet You!!

This as got me thinking of an actual series finale for the whole show.
  11. Lucifer Angel

Review JN120: Koharu and Eievui, the Possibilities are Endless!

Sounds like the episode was pretty boring.
  12. Lucifer Angel

Review JN119: Koharu and Eievui - The Miracle of Evolution

I've hated clip shows and always will this was pointless.
  13. Lucifer Angel

Review JN117: VS Shirona! Iris's Road to Dragon Master!!

Nice seeing Iris' Dragonite lose like it did was never really a fan of her having one.
  14. Lucifer Angel

Preview JN120: Koharu and Eievui, the Possibilities are Endless!

If eevee does evolve it might turn into a new form to hype scarlet and violet.
  15. Lucifer Angel

Preview JN117: VS Shirona! Iris's Road to Dragon Master!!

Will we get a Tobias cameo and it'd be nice to see Langley and Dawn again.
  16. Lucifer Angel

Review JN116: Champions' Pride! Wataru VS Carne!!

Diantha showed some nice use of tactics and overall did really well. Too bad we couldn't see a rematch of her vs Ash.
  17. Lucifer Angel

Review JN115: Opening! Masters Tournament!!

That Lizardon vs Mega Lizardon battle was horrible. Alan should have had a rematch with Ash.
  18. Lucifer Angel

Preview JN114: Training Battle of Flames! Satoshi VS Shinji!!

This episode better not be a huge let down if there is a battle between Ash and Paul it better deliver.
  19. Lucifer Angel

SPOILERS: Masters Eight Discussion/Speculation Thread

I just want to see a better rematch with Alain where hopefully Greninja returns again to do battle.
  20. Lucifer Angel

Preview JN108: Lucario and Gekkouga! The Wave Guidance of Destiny!!

Now this eppy sounds interesting just from the title alone.
Back
Top Bottom