Search results for query: *

• Users: zakisrage
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. zakisrage

Nanu

I noticed on the screenshots posted on Serebii that showed Guzzlord standing in front of Nanu. Considering Guzzlord's nature of eating everything in sighjt, it got me thinking...do you think that Nanu is going to die in this game? I really hope not.
  2. zakisrage

Ideas for Regional Variants?

What ideas do you guys have for regional variants? What parts of the world would you put them in? I think it would be cool to have an Ice-type Arcanine for a region based on Russia (because of Siberian tigers) or a Dark-type Swanna with black feathers for a region based on Australia.
  3. zakisrage

For those who have moved out...

How old were you when you moved out of your parents/guardians' house?
  4. zakisrage

How have you changed since joining this site?

It's been about five years since I've joined, and I've been wanting to post this. How have you changed (IRL and on this forum) since you first joined this site? I admit, I've changed a great deal since I first joined. I feel like I'm much happier now than I was when I first joined. I feel like...
  5. zakisrage

Music Anime BGM: Original Vs Dubs

One thing that I've noticed about some anime is that the background music is changed for the English dub. Pokemon is a notable offender, especially in the earlier seasons. The original English dubs of Sailor Moon (for the first two seasons) and Dragon Ball Z also changed the background music...
  6. zakisrage

B2W2: The three missing sages

I know it's been years since B2W2... In Black 2 and White 2, Rood, Zinzolin, and Gorm make return appearances, but Giallo, Ryoku, and Bronius are nowhere to be seen. For years I've been curious as to their whereabouts. What do you think happened to them? Where do you think they are during the...
  7. zakisrage

Things your friends have that you don't but really want?

What things do your friends have that you want but don't have? I kinda wish I had a TV in my bedroom. My friend Ashley has a TV in his room, complete with a Wii U system. My house has three TVs, but I'm not allowed to have a TV in my room. I also kinda wish I had a quad bike. One of my female...
  8. zakisrage

If Guzma had been the main villain...

...would you have enjoyed Pokemon Sun and Moon as much? Before Sun and Moon came out, I genuinely thought Lusamine was going to be the Big Good of the games instead of the Big Bad. Her being the Big Bad, as well as the Aether Foundation being bad, were my favourite things about the game, since...
  9. zakisrage

What's your blood type?

I was wondering...what is everyone's blood type? My blood type is AB+.
  10. zakisrage

Anime Anime characters that remind you of yourself

What anime characters remind you of yourself? One character that definitely reminds me of myself is Shingo (Usagi's brother) from Sailor Moon. I was really, really annoying at that age and I loved to torment my older siblings, especially when they got bad grades. My sister always says Shingo...
  11. zakisrage

For those who don't celebrate Christmas

What do you normally do on Christmas? What did you do this year? Being Muslim, my family doesn't celebrate Christmas. (The most recent Muslim holiday, Mawlid was two weeks ago, but that's nothing like Christmas.) The next Muslim holiday isn't for a while, so on most days Christmas is just a...
  12. zakisrage

A somewhat morbid question

When you die, what would you prefer to happen to your body? Would you prefer to be buried, cremated, or something else?
  13. zakisrage

Annoying younger siblings

1. For those who are younger siblings, do your older siblings ever say you're annoying? What were some things you've done to annoy them? 2. For those who are older siblings, what were some things your younger siblings did to annoy you? I am the youngest child in my family, and both of my older...
  14. zakisrage

Anime Favourite Sailor Moon Villains?

For anyone who's watched Sailor Moon...who's your favourite villains? My favourites: Professor Tomoe - He's definitely my favourite. This guy was hilarious. I remember he always cracked me up when I was a kid. Can't wait to see how they'll do him in the Viz dub! Saphir - I always felt really...
  15. zakisrage

Favorite negative item?

What is your favourite Pokemon item with a negative effect? My favourite is the Doom Seed from PMD2. I know it lowers your level, but the sound effect it makes always cracks me up - that organ riff followed by a chipmunk laugh. (It makes it sound like the game's mocking you for your...
  16. zakisrage

Worst meal you've ever made.

What's the grossest recipe you've ever had? For me, it would be Honey Boo Boo's "sketti". My friend Ashley and his older brother made it one night as a joke - they wanted to see what it tasted like. I was there to try it, and it was awful. It's like a heart attack on a plate. There was still a...
  17. zakisrage

Trainer redesigns between remakes

We've had remakes for the first three generations, so let's talk about redesigns of the player characters, Gym Leaders, Elite Four members, and other important Trainers. Which redesigns are your favourites? Which ones are your least favourites? My favourite redesigns were those of Red...
  18. zakisrage

Creepiest building you've ever seen?

What is the creepiest building you've seen? It can be a building you saw personally or one in a picture. It can be an old building or a new building, in use or abandoned. This is one building that really creeps me out for some reason. Technically, it's only part of a building - it's the ruined...
  19. zakisrage

Dietary restrictions

When you were growing up, were you not allowed to eat certain foods for whatever reason (i.e. religious reasons, health reasons, parents obsessed with organic food/healthy food, parents were vegan, etc.)? I was not allowed to eat anything with pork or gelatin when I was little because my family...
  20. zakisrage

How healthy is your average diet?

How healthy would you say your daily eating habits are? My daily eating habits are quite unhealthy. I drink a lot of soft drinks and eat lots of sugary snacks. I feel like I always choose the unhealthy option even when a healthier one is available. My teeth are quite awful because of my sugar...
Back
Top Bottom