• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. B

The Legend of Korra 2012 RP

Korra walked out of school to her locker. It had been a long day but she was happy it was over. The school year had just begun and it felt like it had been going on for weeks now. "So much homework so soon." he moaned to herself as she put it away in her bag. "At least I'm a senior and it will...
  2. B

The Legend of Korra 2012

Plot It has been many years now since Aang's adventures as the Avatar. Now the new Avatar Korra has been born. Unlike in Aang's time the world has changed where nations have become countries and technology has far surpassed what it was in his days. Korra is 17yr old highschool senior and also...
  3. B

Gym puzzles easy?

Should the gym puzzles be harder like Zelda style?
  4. B

How will the dub handle the arc after Ash's 8th badge?

So I only watch dub but have heard from friends that the new arc focus on the East Unova section plus a World tournament. My question is due to only have dub titles till Ash's 8th badge do you think they will use the new arc in a new season or us it for the rest of season 15. Reason I ask is I...
  5. B

Gotta meet you all

Hello everyone. Call me Ash or Ariel. I should start by saying I'm trans., I'm sorry but I feel I should jsut get that out of the way so it does not freak people outl ater on down the road. Anyway I'm a huge Pokemon fan and after like two long years I started Pokemon HeartGold. I love the Hoenn...
Back
Top Bottom