Search results for query: *

1. M

Super-Secret Bases confirmed for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: Shared using StreetPa

Re: Super-Secret Bases confirmed for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: Shared using Stre Yay! secret Bases! I always loved those.
  2. M

Details on Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire announced: E3 presentation reveals trailer,

Re: Details on Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire announced: E3 presentation reveals trail I knew Groudon would gain a fire type. Awesome!
  3. M

Strongest Mega Evolution to premiere in April: New special to contain original charac

Re: Strongest Mega Evolution to premiere in April: New special to contain original ch Now taking bets as to whether the mega Lati@s will appear.
  4. M

CoroCoro unveils Darkrai, Manaphy, Victini, Jirachi's appearance in new upcoming Pika

Re: CoroCoro unveils Darkrai, Manaphy, Victini, Jirachi's appearance in new upcoming If this comes to other countries, I am hoping for either Manaphy or Jirachi. I wish however, that Shaymin was among the choices, because I don't have it yet.
  5. M

New Mega Evolutions revealed during Nintendo Direct: Venusaur, Charizard and Blastois

Re: New Mega Evolutions revealed during Nintendo Direct: Venusaur, Charizard and Blas I like Blastoise's most.
  6. M

Pokémon X and Y demo unveils title screen, various game elements: Completion Strategy

Re: Pokémon X and Y demo unveils title screen, various game elements: Completion Stra By making ice immune (or at least resistant) to fairy attacks and water not?
  7. M

CoroCoro reveals last week's unveiled Pokémon to be Forme of Mewtwo: Movie 16 premier

Re: CoroCoro reveals last week's unveiled Pokémon to be Forme of Mewtwo: Movie 16 pre So what do you think this new form will be stat wise? A more physically oriented version of the vanilla or something else?
  8. M

Celebi and Shaymin Pokémon Dolls to be available via the Japanese Global Link: A Pass

Re: Celebi and Shaymin Pokémon Dolls to be available via the Japanese Global Link: A Hints towards a future Shaymin or Celebi distribution?
  9. M

Level 100 Deoxys announced for Japan: Distribution from March 20 until May 6

Also, Dark pusle is linked to Nasty Plot instead.
  10. M

Mewtwo to feature in sixteenth movie: 'Extreme Speed Genesect: Mewtwo's Awakening' to

Re: Mewtwo to feature in sixteenth movie: 'Extreme Speed Genesect: Mewtwo's Awakening Perhaps it may have something to do with the updated rereleases of the first five movies.
  11. M

Mewtwo to feature in sixteenth movie: 'Extreme Speed Genesect: Mewtwo's Awakening' to

Re: Mewtwo to feature in sixteenth movie: 'Extreme Speed Genesect: Mewtwo's Awakening If one thinks about it, Genesect would be the perfect counter for Mewtwo (Bug type is super efective against psychic and steel renders Mewtwos STAB not very effective) except for two minor details: Mewtwo is...
  12. M

HD remasterings of first five movies to air in Japan: Set to air on Kids Station star

Re: HD remasterings of first five movies to air in Japan: Set to air on Kids Station Do you think there will be a promotion tie in with the movies?
  13. M

HD remasterings of first five movies to air in Japan: Set to air on Kids Station star

Re: HD remasterings of first five movies to air in Japan: Set to air on Kids Station Hmmm... Interesting. Wonder if they will be released elsewhere in their new forms.
  14. M

Meloetta distribution for North America: GameStop and EB Games holding distribution t

Re: Meloetta distribution for North America: GameStop and EB Games holding distributi YAY!
  15. M

Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

And make sure to give it a usable special attack stat and make it look like Big O.
  16. M

Wi-Fi Keldeo event available from Friday: Mythical Pokémon available for download in

Re: Wi-Fi Keldeo event available from Friday: Mythical Pokémon available for download mmm... Keldeo. I still want Meloetta though.
  17. M

New battle structure to make Pokémon stronger

Me personally? I hope that it isn't some simple add on to the freindship stat so that certain events are altered in accordance to it (like a higher critical hit ratio or more umph out of all your stats just because you boosted one), because in my oppinion that is taking away from gameplay rather...
  18. M

Medals in X and Y?

Me? I'm all for the return of medals.
Back
Top Bottom