Search results for query: *

1. T

Scrapping Kris for Kotone.

Re: Scrapping Kris for Soul. But you see Ash on all the merchandise-- Okay, yeah, back on topic. :P
  2. T

Sugimori Redos

Yeah, exactly! I miss mah pocket monsters. =P
  3. T

Re: Scrapping Kris for Soul. Hey now, go easy on the most well-known kid of the Pokemon franchise! Actually, now that I think about it, Red's new outfit looks like a mix of Ash's Hoenn + Sinnoh ones... Yeah, still prefer the original. :P
  4. T

Re: Scrapping Kris for Soul. I also think that Red's redesign was much more drastic than people are making it seem. When I first saw the redesign for FRLG, I thought it was just another new boy. Sure, it's more similar than Kris and this new image are, but it really doesn't even look like Red...
  5. T

Sugimori Redos

I also prefer the RBYGSC art style too. The Pokemon just seemed more like... Pokemon. Actual creatures. I don't know, it's hard to describe. But I also really don't like all the weight Pikachu has lost over the years. :P
  6. T

Sugimori Redos

It did? Someone mind reposting that scan then? :P
  7. T

Sugimori Redos

I'm sure that's the reason he didn't redesign them all for FRLG in the first place.
  8. T

Re: Scrapping Kris for Soul. Okay, now THAT'S cool. [: That makes me like her much more now. XP Bless you Glitchipedia for pointing that out!
  9. T

Re: Scrapping Kris for Soul. Okay, now that's GOTTA be it! XD Actually, I don't mind the bigness of the hat. But that bow... ugh. :P
  10. T

Re: Scrapping Kris for Soul. Uh, personally I much prefer Kris' outfit, but whatever. :P
  11. T

Do you cry or have that really bad feeling of Nostalgia?

I definitely get misty eyed when I watch episodes from the first two seasons and listen to the dub music from them, especially the original theme. The best times of my childhood can be summed up right there. Heck, arguably the best time of my life.
  12. T

Re: Scrapping Kris for Soul. Oh, it's no problem. I was happy to see I didn't have to go dig up his artwork, so thanks. xP Also, yeah I know that Blaine was redesigned waaaay back, but like Raine, I thought that his redesign still had some significance to the topic.
  13. T

Re: Scrapping Kris for Soul. I was JUST gonna post that Blaine artwork, Raine. XD
  14. T

Re: Scrapping Kris for Soul. I'd rather just spend my time playing the game. :P
  15. T

COMPLETE: Pokémon: The Ash Ketchum Chronicles (A Pokémon GK prequel)

Re: The Ash Ketchum Chronicles (A Gary Ketchum prequel, a Jabberwocky/Legacy team-up) This is the first fanfic I've read in years, but it kept my attention. Nice work. The characters seem a bit out-of-character, but I guess they're supposed to be a bit more grown up? Anyways, nice work. :]...
  16. T

HGSS Realese date

That's too bad, Valentine's Day would be epic.
  17. T

Sprites-Will they cheap out?

Could be beta. Look how Rival's color scheme is off here: http://www.pokemon.co.jp/special/hgss/character/main02.html
  18. T

Re: Scrapping Kris for Soul. Really? Huh. I mean, it's not as vibrant as the anime, but I've always viewed it as a blue. But hmm, if it is supposed to be black, then that further supports the theory that blue hair would make Kris stand out too much, so that aided to the change. EDIT...
  19. T

Re: Scrapping Kris for Soul. That's very true. Also, back to the eye-candy thing, boys probably would prefer girls who look more girly, right? Kris' attire was very tomboyish (though I do prefer it, but I'm a girl =P) so it makes sense they would change it to something more girlish. So...
  20. T

Re: Scrapping Kris for Soul. Why thank you. *grin*
Back
Top Bottom