Search results for query: *

1. B

What move do you think goes with each Pokemon?

Diglett - Dig Abra Family - Kinesis Jigglypuff - Sing Skarmory - Steel Wing And of course... Miltank - Rollout
  2. B

Why the Silph Scope isnt needed any more?

Well the ghosts in Lavender Town are special so they needed the Silph Scope, other ghosts aren't
  3. B

Ash's Dad

I think both have him mentioned, the Japanese one even mentions his grandfather
  4. B

A Gym Leader mode.

I've seen ideas like this before, basically, where's the fun in that? All you would be doing is waiting for challengers and just be battling all the time and all the trainers would have similar team. It would get very boring very quickly
  5. B

Theory about Mew and Arceus

Mew isn't a God, it's just the Pokémon equivalent of prehistoric creatures that evolved into everything else
  6. B

Claims The New Official Claim-a-Pokémon Thread!

Porygon-Z - Benster404 - 31/10/12
  7. B

So, Is Mewtwo still the world's strongest pokemon?

I think it's pretty clear that Whitney's Miltank is the strongest of all pokemon
  8. B

How often do you actually *watch* Pokemon?

Well a year ago i set out to watch every single episode and movie from the very beginning. It took me a year and i am ahead of the TV schedule here in Britain. So i guess i can be called a hardcore fan?
  9. B

The Pros Who Are Still Learning

I like to think of myself as a Pokémon pro, i have followed the franchise since the beginning. But sometimes i learn things that i simply didn't know. For example, just now i found out that rock types are not resistant to rock type moves. This has left me blown away. So is there anything that...
  10. B

Does anyone else have a problem with some pokemon's sprites?

Re: Does anyone else.... Pikachu in every generation
  11. B

Which professor do you want to battle?

Let's be honest, all the professors are insignificant - apart from Oak. So of course, it has to be Oak
  12. B

Lost Respect For Pokemon

I guess if they got rid of Ash in the anime i'd lose respect for that. But not the whole franchise
  13. B

So, Is Mewtwo still the world's strongest pokemon?

Mewtwo was the most powerful in gen I, he was matched by Ho-oh and Lugia in gen II
  14. B

Is the Anime too Sensitive?

I'm sure we're all aware of the Porygon incident. Because of this episode Porygon and it's evolutions have not appeared in the anime (although Porygon has made other cameo appearances). But why should this incident prevent the others from being included in the anime, fair enough not including...
  15. B

Ash's Dad

We know he exists...
  16. B

anyone expecting PMD3?

I hope it does get made. The storylines to Mystery Dungeon put the main series to shame. The ending to Explorers of Time/Darkness brought me to tears
  17. B

If you could use ONE Pokemon attack...

Or double team, that would be cool
  18. B

If you could use ONE Pokemon attack...

Wow, such a huge choice to choose from. I'd probably pick teleport so i could get out of any awkward situation
  19. B

The New Official Claim-a-Trainer Class Thread!

Benster404-Expert-31/08/2012
  20. B

Ash's Dad

Just because of the Aura?
Back
Top Bottom