Search results for query: *

• Users: Benster404
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. B

The Pros Who Are Still Learning

I like to think of myself as a Pokémon pro, i have followed the franchise since the beginning. But sometimes i learn things that i simply didn't know. For example, just now i found out that rock types are not resistant to rock type moves. This has left me blown away. So is there anything that...
  2. B

Is the Anime too Sensitive?

I'm sure we're all aware of the Porygon incident. Because of this episode Porygon and it's evolutions have not appeared in the anime (although Porygon has made other cameo appearances). But why should this incident prevent the others from being included in the anime, fair enough not including...
  3. B

Ash's Dad

Apologies if a thread like this already exists, i'm sure it probably does. Anyway, Ash's Dad is only mentioned once in the anime, all the way back in the second episode. He was supposed to have also gone on an adventure. So it got me thinking, do you think he should make an anime début some...
  4. B

Best Pokémon Moments

What are your favourite moments in the Pokémon games? Is there a particular plot line that really excites you, or a moment that you'll never forget? Leave them here. For me it's the end of Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Space:
  5. B

Which Games do you own a Physical Copy of?

Which of these main series games do you own a copy of? Not a copy you're borrowing off someone, a copy that you own. Not a ROM, a legal copy that you have bought or been given as a gift.
  6. B

To Repel or not to Repel, That is the Question

Now i'm sure we're all guilty of using repel when you simply cannot be bothered with wild pokémon. But do you ever consider what you are missing out on by using repel. By encountering less wild pokemon you are obviously going to encounter less shiny pokemon and are less likely to get the...
  7. B

Strongest trainers relying on healing items

I am so mad!!! I truly hate how all the Gym Leaders and Elites Four not only use healing items, but how they rely on them. It's like, oh you're the strongest trainer in all of the region and you have to use recovery items when your pokemon's health gets low...
  8. B

Will the TRio Become Goofy Again?

I'm sure i'm not alone when i say i miss the old Team Rocket, the Team Rocket that would blast off every episode and fail every single thing they do. But do you think they will return to their goofy ways again once the BW series is over? And if so, how could they make the transition from serious...
  9. B

THE Toughest Choice

Grass, Fire or Water?
  10. B

Which have you done legitimately?

So yeah, which of these have you achieved legitimately?
  11. B

I think you're beautiful

Now, what pokemon do you think is the aesthetically pleasing (easy on the eye)? Don't name any pokemon that everyone will agree with like Milotic, i want pokemon that to most people are ugly or average but to you they are beautiful. For me i'd have to say Swoobat, i mean it just looks so damn...
  12. B

Which was your first game?

So i'm curious as to when people first started playing the beautiful game, as i'm guessing there are a lot of people who have probably never played a generation 1 game
  13. B

Does Gender Matter?

I remember when i first started playing pokemon back during the Gold & Silver era, i was just about to enter Ilex Forest after defeating the gym. BAM! The rival appeared. Halfway through this battle i realised all his Pokémon were male. At this point i decided to follow this trend and only catch...
  14. B

Your Opinion On "Cheaters"

I, myself am what some people would call a "cheater", i use an action replay. Judge me! But what i'm wondering is, what does the community think of us "cheaters"? I personally only use codes for finding pokémon that are just to complicated to catch. And i never use any codes for shiny pokémon...
  15. B

Cannot Maximise Stats

So i had a bagon and with max ivs in both attack and speed. I was lucky enough to get the pokerus and i gave the bagon a macho brace for 4x the EVs. So i did all the EV training and the bagon got 255 EVs in each stat. It has an adamant nature so that should help increase the attack stat. But i...
Back
Top Bottom