Search results for query: *

• Users: Icike
  • Order by date
  1. I

5 IV Giveaways - Everything must go!

Is the Torchic available? FC: 4511-1860-1278, IGN: Kojiro
  2. I

GEN VI: Weedle/Beedrill HA

Looking for Run Away Weedle or Sniper Beedrill I have damp Mudkip, 5IV Adamant Poochyena, Dragon Dance Larvitar, Wish Eevee, and Speed Boost Torchic for offer
  3. I

GEN VI: V-Create Rayqaza

As the title says, I'm looking for the event Rayquaza that has V-Create, I have some shinys and legendaries to offer Thanks
  4. I

GEN VI: Want, Phantom Force Darkrai/Contrary Snivy

that sucks I think so? I know it's an event for Gen 6
  5. I

even with Males having a % chance to pass HA in Gen 6?
  6. I

I'm fine with either ^^ I'll be online now, my ign is Kojiro
  7. I

thanks a lot ^^ my fc is 4511-1860-1278, can't remember my ign atm
  8. I

As the title says I have shiny starters for trade, event Legendaries (Meloetta, Victini, Extreme Speed Genesect, Keldo) and a various amount of Kalos shinies
  9. I

Pokémon TCG Elite Trainer Box Discussion

Flash Fire has a good chance of having one, my bet is that there will be two separate ones for Mega X and Y Charizard just like they had it for the X/Y set
  10. I

Simple Questions thread

a "lock" down deck that I know is an Aegislash deck you main three shields and one sword, you have Keldeo Ex for a float stone rushing retreat so you can abuse Aegislash King's Shield, you can run Mr.Mime to block all bench inflicting moves and maybe a Klingklang to prevent damage from Ex to...
  11. I

Rate My Deck

seems stable enough, though it seems like a slow set up you can add in Rocky Helmet as an Ace Spec
  12. I

Simple Questions thread

a common deck for Round is Seismitoad/Meloetta, it just relies on Seismitoad for using round since you just need a double colorless for it
  13. I

GEN VI: Pikachu

Okay so PokeGen Pokemon can pass through bank as long as they're not extreme I can't use/nor know how to use it so I'm looking for a shiny 6IV Pikachu, Jolly, Male, with the moves Iron Tail and Volt Tackle if you could, please name the Pikachu Rookie my trades are here...
  14. I

Mass Shiny trading thread!

already going to trade it to someone
  15. I

Pokémon Bank launches in Europe and Australia: 3DS software gets surprise release aft

Re: Pokémon Bank launches in Europe and Australia: 3DS software gets surprise release I can do without Bank, all I want is something for post-game
  16. I

Rate my Deck

the blends are ify since I can see them mostly being used for Keldeo, with the new set coming out you can replace Cilian with Prof Letter, maybe have a couple of Fighting energy on the side just in case of the Plasma decks
  17. I

GEN VI: Happy Hour move/ Celebrate move

whatever seems fair
  18. I

Mass Shiny trading thread!

how many letter do you have and which?
  19. I

GEN VI: Nation Dex Y

sorry about the late reply, work had busy I'm gonna be less busy so I can trade whenever
Back
Top Bottom