Search results for query: *

• Users: 3Dchu
  • Order by date
  1. 3

Review BW119: Rocket-dan VS Plasma-dan! Nyarth and Achroma!!

Couldn't they atleast make Musashi, Kojiro and Nyasu more in-character for a Rocket-centred episode? Is that too much asked? Other then that, the Chaoboo subplot was weird but funny.
  2. 3

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

GreenTasteShipping (N x Dent) Green because Green Hair and Taste because both have a diffrent "taste" on the world they're seeking(?).
  3. 3

Review BW116: Burn, Lizardon! VS Kairyu!

I rewatched the episode. And I just noticed now that Musashi, Kojiro and Nyasu are in it too if you look closely.
  4. 3

Review BW116: Burn, Lizardon! VS Kairyu!

DAISUKE LOOKS ACTUALLY SEXY IN BEST WISHES! STYLE This is a really well done episode. The flashback's, Lizardon's return, Iris's being confused was hillarious. I haven't enjoyed a Best Wishes! episode like this in a while. Oh and Ōkido-Hakase wasn't as boring as a few episodes back. Woo-hoo.
  5. 3

Preview M16: ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens

Re: M16 "Extreme Speed Genesect Mewtwo's Revival" I love the trailer and all but... What the heck is a Persian doing in Isshu!? Wasn't Nyasu the "only kind of his species in Isshu"?
  6. 3

Preview BW116 "Burn up, Lizardon! VS Kairyu!!"

*Iris passing by* "Young lady, are you an aspiring Dragon Master? I have this Magikarp for you. It will evolve into a big Gyarados which can learn all sorts of mighty Dragon Moves. And if you are lucky, the Gyarados will mate and will produce egg's so it can lay Magikarp egg's and you can...
  7. 3

Review BW115: Hurry Up! The Pokémon Gulf Coast Rescue Squad!!

I hate this episode. 4 Pokémon (especially Miruhog) get the spotlight while they've been shown like a billions of times in the Best Wishes series. The plot was also very uninteresting. Also, what's with the TRio? Not that I care, but why get the jetpack's back when they've been blasting off...
  8. 3

Goods and Bads of Sinnoh! Please Give Your Opinion.

Bad stuff: - Make Team Rocket atleast SOMEWHAT competive. Not losing their personalities or their goofyness like Best Wishes! but... - I wish they did more with Conway. Is he on a Pokémon Tech or how does he train etc. - They fully evolved all of Ash's Pokémon not counting Pikachu and last...
  9. 3

Review PK24: Meloetta's Moonlight Serenade

This short was really cute, my only problem was the narrator. I do somehow like the end song...
  10. 3

Do you like Kotetsu/Cameron as a rival?

So like the title says, do you like Cameron? Do you find him interesting? Do you like his rivallry with Ash? etc.
  11. 3

Review BW113: The Foggy Sangi Ranch! Denryu's Light!!

Meowth and Dragonite made me smile the whole episode. Glad Jessie still has her Woobat. Other than that, it was a really boring episode.
  12. 3

Iwane's words on the TRio personality

So, even the crew of the anime aren't happy with the direction of the TRio? Atleast they seem to fix it now in Episode N.
  13. 3

Review BW112: Achroma VS Handsome! Plasma-dan's Conspiracy!!

Really, the only things I was really dissapointed about was the lack of interaction between Team Rocket and Mr. Lunchbox. Aside from that, I really liked the episode. Colress is a really awesome character, the Plasma Grunt (was her name "Angela" or something?) seemed also pretty important...
  14. 3

Would you like to see another Pokemon Tournament within Episode N?

I wouldn't like another tournament. Each tournament was horribly "gag'd" or crammed too much plots in the same tournament. If they were going to introduce another tournament, I'd say that it has to focus on Cilan and Burgundy actually.
  15. 3

Review BW110: A Friend...His Name is N!

This was a perfect N introduction episode. It was nice seeing Axew was actually helping the others for a change, even when it was only a dragon rage. The writers still seem to have trouble with getting the TRio pre-BW, but that's just me.
  16. 3

Preview BW 110 "'Friend'...His Name is N!"

I hope the Boss Fantasies will return in this episode. "Imagine the boss waking up, next to his dear Pokémon. He want's to talk to the Pokémon, but he can't speak it and understand it! Then, the green-haired-freaky-tall twoip enters the door and he translates all the words of the Pokémon. The...
  17. 3

Preview BW 114 "N, Again! Operation: Rescue Wargle!!"

re: BW 114 "N, Again! Operation Rescue Wargle!!" It's probably just an episode just to showcase the feud between Seviper and Zangoose, because the latter was also on a calender picture.
  18. 3

Review New OP and ED "Become an Arrow! 2013" & "Sakura-Go-Round!"

The new opening is actually quite cool, although some scenes seemed really out of place. The new ending is waaaay better then Mite Mite ☆Kotchitchi and I really liked that Charizard/Dragonite brohug scene.
  19. 3

Review BW109: The Araragi Institute! A New Journey!!

...Atleast the "Who's that Pokémon" segment and Oak were somewhat amusing. Everything irritated me in this episode. From Prof. Juniper till Shinko Nonomi.
  20. 3

If You Could Change The Unova League.....

I would replace that horrible Axew gets lost! episode and instead have Ash a battle with Bianca. Can't come up with any other changes right now, but I wouldn't rank Ash in the Top 4 again. Top 8 is already quite impressive for a team like that.
Back
Top Bottom