Search results for query: *

• Users: 3Dchu
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. 3

Do you like Kotetsu/Cameron as a rival?

So like the title says, do you like Cameron? Do you find him interesting? Do you like his rivallry with Ash? etc.
  2. 3

IF Team Rocket is out of the way, do you think they'll introduce new villians?

We aren't 100% sure ofcourse, but if they are written entirely out of the show, do you think they'll introduce new villains to deal with Ash & Friends?
  3. 3

Would you like to see Rocket centred episodes without Ash in BW(S2)?

In every episode, Ash mostly featured now and Team Rocket have been downgraded too Secondary Characters. I wonder, would you like to see a TRio centered episode (with goofyness/in serious mode) without Ash?
  4. 3

What are you expecting from next years Pokémon movie?

(If a thread like this already exists, I'm sorry.) In next years movie, all we know that it will air in 2013 and it will star Genesect. What would you like to see? What will you see coming anyway? etc.
  5. 3

Pokémon that should've a diffrent dub voice

So, what Pokémon should've the dub voice it deserved? (Snivy should have a darker voice, like that)
  6. 3

If you could redesign three episodes from the Kanto saga in it's current style...

(I wasn't able to fully put the "title" in it) If you could redesign three episodes (or more or less) from the Kanto Saga in it's current Saga style (in this case, Best Wishes! Season 2), what episodes would you choose? Would you change a "little" from the episode?
  7. 3

Of all main characters, who had the best capture in the series?

(If this belongs to the evolution/release thread, I'm sorry, but I thought this is something diffrent). So, in the anime, the main characters capture various Pokémon. Which capture did you thought was the best/funniest/cutest etc.?
  8. 3

What do you think of Dr. Zager?

As people know, Dr. Zager was created in Best Wishes! to "guide" Team Rocket, giving them information about the respective Pokémon they're going to encounter etc. What's your opinion about him?
  9. 3

Hi Bulbagarden!

Hi there! I'm Horseman (it was a completely random name). I am "guesting" (yes that's a word now) for a while here at Bulbaforum's, mostly at the anime board. About me & Pokémon - I started playing Pokémon around my 4th age (first game was Pokémon Red). My favorite Pokémon of all time are...
Back
Top Bottom