Search results for query: *

1. T

Alter ^'s Username

Captain Zant
  2. T

Ban the User Above v2

^ Banned for finding said text captiva--*become captivated by said text too*
  3. T

Caption the Avatar Above v2

Oh! Can I have yooooour milk please? *slurping said milk already* xD
  4. T

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

I'm not sure who are what that is...just that it's like white and blue with a little bit of red. Oh, and kind of scary! I think I'll go hide in the corner now. *hides*
  5. T

Explain Your Usertitle

At the moment, it's because I'm crazy about dragon-type pokemon (especially Dragonite and Latias) and a bit crazy...which, probably wasn't too hard to figure out. xD
  6. T

Oh Hi by the way

Hi there and welcome to forum and I understand about being a tad bit shy, I'm kind of that way too despite what it might sometimes seem like...xD
  7. T

What Foods Can't You Stand?

Split pea soup and peas in general. My dog can eat all the peas, she apparently likes them more than I do, I think they're too squishy and yucky to stand. The same goes with those beans people put in chili, I'll eat the chili just not the beans.
  8. T

Look to Your Left.What do you See?

My sketch book a a sketch of Geno (SMRPG) and my bed post. Must be time for sleep. *yawns*
  9. T

-=Eon Graphics=-OPEN

Thinking outside the box... Graphics brought to you by Tetrahedron ~*~ Welcome everyone to my graphics shop! I've been making signatures, avatars, banners, and other pieces of graphic art for little over half a decade. Yet until recently, I haven't had a graphics shop like this one for almost...
  10. T

Hey There

I'm honestly considering it, but it will be a few days before I make a final decision on the matter, and hey, your that Serperior dude. xD
  11. T

What do you want in Pokemon Red and Blue/Gold and Silver eShop release?

Well, something that is programmed in on purpose isn't technically a glitch, if they somehow worked it in (for the nostalgic factor) and did NOT have it corrupt game data (instead, made it a mechanic in the games) and just made it untradable outside of R/B/Y, I think they could keep it. I...
  12. T

Rate the Signature Above You v2

9/10...Where is this guy in your sig from anyways?
  13. T

The One Above You - what does their Avatar tell you about them?

^ Is staring blankly into space...and is tired too...
  14. T

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

I'm a big fan of Dragonite and Latias (as seen in my signature, I suppose) and though I would say Dragonite is my absolute favorite, Latias is still an awfully close second. You see, I remember when playing Sapphire the first ime and finding out that this red Pokemon was flying around the...
  15. T

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Lilligant
  16. T

Ban the User Above v2

^ Banned because I was ninja'd by you! D:
  17. T

Ban the User Above v2

^ Banned for having a avy with Dragon Ball in it.
  18. T

What does ^'s signature tell you about them?

^ Has very random, different emotions a lot of the time...*doesn't know show*
  19. T

What are you wearing right now?

A grey blouse, jeans, and no shoes or socks. (Those things suck, hehe.) :P
  20. T

What does ^'s signature tell you about them?

^ Knows where and how to find Seperior in reality. D:
Back
Top Bottom