• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Blue Flare
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. B

Do always Shiny pokemon ruin the concept?

I have been having some trouble trading away a shiny gyarados that I got on the GTS. This particular pokemon is not from the lake of rage, but noone ever seems to want it, most likely because they have one themselves. So, with the release of BW2 comes the ability to be given a shiny gible or...
  2. B

Contest What is your favorite pseudo-legendary?

What is your favorite of the almighty nearly-legendary pokemon to use in your games? Mine personally is the Garchomp family. Not to mention how strong they are, the also manage to maintain cuteness/badassery throughout it evolving, something that I feel the Larvitar and Bagon family lack.
  3. B

Searching for Panpour, Rufflet, and Cubchoo

As the title says, I'm searching for Panpour, Rufflet, and Cubchoo in my quest to complete the Unova Dex. I'll need others, eventually, but for now I am looking for these. I am willing to trade any starter I have, which is the three Gen I, Cyndaquil, Torchic, and the Unovas. I also have...
Back
Top Bottom