• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. B

Leftovers + Special Ball Pokemon [Closed]

Re: Leftovers Great, I'm online now and ready when you are. I'll keep checking back on my 3DS until you're online. Thanks for the trade. :) The Cyndaquil is also Timid nature, which seems the most popular for Typhlosion.
  2. B

Leftovers + Special Ball Pokemon [Closed]

Re: Leftovers + Special Ball Pokemon (Upd: Self-Destruct Munchlax in a Heavy Ball!) Hi, would you be interested in trading one of your hard to obtain Dive Ball Totodile (female) for a slightly harder to obtain Luxury Ball Cyndaquil (female)? If you could that'd be really great and save me...
  3. B

Dream starter

I was gonna stay the exact same thing. Hmm looks like I'm gonna have to go with Buizel, Cottonee or Growlithe. Sounds reasonable? Water, Grass, Fire. Look at them just standing there, waiting, thinking they're going to get picked.
  4. B

Most playing time on a Pokemon game

I've got an average of 400 hours on 4 Pokemon games with the highest being my SoulSilver game ~600hrs
  5. B

Do you think Splash will ever get an effect?

That could work. I'd still say they'll never do anything for Splash since they need at least one completely useless move. But what I've always thought would be cool is, like what Dr.J; said, it's an ultimate team sweeper that will guaranty 1 Hit OK with 100% accuracy, but it only has like 1 in...
  6. B

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

If Pokemon were real I would be so happy, it's just so hard to even think about. I'd probably have my own Pokemon and have small battle groups in my school/uni.
  7. B

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

1996, (16) So it's not easy to find other fans at my age plus I'm in Australia so that makes it even harder. The scores are almost in a prefect wave, it looks cool.
  8. B

If you could use ONE Pokemon attack...

I'd say Extreme Speed or Thunder Bolt, or both. I could have some fun with those moves.
  9. B

Favorite Pokemon without an evolution? [No legendaries]

You're definiely right about that. However my favourites are Zangoose, Skarmory, Delibird, Farfetch'd and Tropius.
  10. B

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

I'm hoping that the Ruby and Sapphire remakes strongly recreates Pokemon Contests to a much larger extent and really makes something spectacular. The remakes would probably have to be quite a dramatic reconstruction and since the Hoenn Region is on an island, opening more areas might not be as...
  11. B

Claims The New Official Claim-An-Item(s) Thread!

Jade Orb - Rayquaza 64 - (14/8/12) Shining Charm - Rayquaza 64 - (14/8/12) Thanks.
  12. B

If you could have any Pokémon as a pet, what, and why?

Well I'm another Eevee lover as well, but if I couldn't choose Eevee I would have a Wingull, they are so cool and I really like their call. I'm not a big fan of Pelipper however, but I still like Pelipper's call. Or I could just have a Rayquaza :XD2:
  13. B

Contest Wigglytuff VS Chatot

I'm going to say Chatot. It just seems cooler to me. I look at Wigglytuff and I look at Chatot and think, If I were to have one of these Pokemon for real which one would it be? I like birds more, Chatot is a bird, I choose Chatot. Plus Chatot was in Pokemon Movie 9: Ranger and the Temple of...
  14. B

Rage quitting - What's your opinion about it?

Well that's Good/Bad. I hope it lowers the amount of rage quitters. That's a good idea and should be thought about by the developers further. Yeah I feel somewhat the same about that. It depends what mood I'm in. You know You must of done good if They know They got no chance of winning. I...
  15. B

What system will you play BW2 on?

Well the 3DS doesn't come out for another 15 days over here (23rd of August). So I might end up buying the 3DS XL and then using that to play Pokemon Black 2 and White 2. I'm hoping that Black 2 and White 2 has some sort of screen adjustment thing with the 3DS XL. So when you play Pokemon Black...
  16. B

BATTLE! No restrictions! (Unlimited)

Challenge Accepted I like your style. I know I'm probably not going to win but I give it a try or two anyway, What do you think? Your TimeZone is 8 hours behind my time so this might be a bit difficult. I can do 8am-12pm YOUR TIME Wednesday & Thursday. When's good for you?
  17. B

What's up!

I like your username. I've also have used "Riku" as part of my username in the past. Tell me, have you ever heard of Kingdom Hearts?
  18. B

I'm New!

Well you sound like a great guy. Have a good look around BulbaGarden Forums, enjoy your time and have fun. :thumbup: There's quite a bit to see in here, Pokemon battles, trades, clubs, votes, news, discussions, posting games, art pieces, stories, ect. Steel types are my 3rd favourite type...
  19. B

Pokemon that scare you, but wouldn't usually be considered frightening

Durant... It's a giant ant, what could worse. It's certainly on the bottom of my list of Pokemon.
  20. B

Would you be a Pokemon or PKMN Trainer?

Yes, you're defiantly right about "hat". I reconsider my decision about being a PKMN Trainer. I say being a Treecko / Grovyle / Sceptile would suit me the best. Wild or captured, I don't mind too much, so long as the person is worthy.
Back
Top Bottom