Search results for query: *

1. X

How should i improve my OU team?

I have an OU team and there are a bit too much steel types, but they are all pretty good. I will display the team using the Import/Export using Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown. Ferrothorn @ Leftovers Trait: Iron Barbs EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 Atk Impish Nature IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SAtk -...
  2. X

The Mara Region

Idk why. Your drawings are good, and you draw fake pokemon REALLY WELL And the tick, tock and ticktock are like Klink, Klank and Klinklang. Nice idea. Also, i like Dragonial best. In my opinion, it actually looks better than dragonite. I wish there were sprites for this, but good job on the...
  3. X

who is cuter Pikachu or Mew?

Compared to Fat pikachu, both are as cute. Compared to the VERY THIN pikachu, definitely Mew.
  4. X

Pokemon Creepypasta V.2 (Read First Post Before Posting)

I am trying NOT to read creepypasta so i can get to sleep :/ The only creepypasta i do not find scary is, weirdly, Creepy Black.
  5. X

Pokedex Entries that creeped you out

Read every single entry of Gengar. That is why you should never wish for pokemon to be real, especially ghost types.
  6. X

Old Chateau or Lavender Town, Which theme is creepier?

Lavender town because i read creepypasta and the music made it very hard for me to sleep >.< Before i read creepypasta, i was like what is wrong with it
  7. X

In Game Pokemon: do you choose because you like them or they're 'strong'?

I always pick the ones i never used before. I also do not like using really strong pokemon like Excadrill or Darmanitian (dont know how to spell). I usually pick something like Sceptile. Since i like duck pokemon, i ALWAYS catch them. If i used them in my team before, i dont use them.
  8. X

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Shiny abra by luck with great ball in ruby, and that shiny gyarados is gold.
  9. X

Weird beta names of Pokemon

Pudding is evolving! Duhduhduhduhduhduh.... Congratulations! Your Pudding evolved into Custard! Lol i wish they kept that name it would be so funny.
  10. X

If you could have any Pokémon as a pet, what, and why?

Pidgeot. Fly me to school :)
  11. X

Have you ever hated a character or pokemon because of their fans?

Pikachu! Why does it have to be in the 5th gen PMD while every other non-gen V pokes get deleted except for that stupid electric darn frickin' rat?
  12. X

Easiest Legendary Captures?

Really? Maybe those people who say they are hard to catch are crazy. :P
  13. X

Pokemon Creepypasta V.2 (Read First Post Before Posting)

Its scary but addicting, these stories. :O
  14. X

If you have a pokemon with pokerus...

Gotta spread em' all! And ill have an awesome team by then.
  15. X

Easiest Legendary Captures?

Reshiram appeared! Go DrillSlash! (excadrill) DrillSlash used Dig! (one turn later) DrillSlash unleashed dig! It's super effective! Black threw an ultra ball! ( i like naming stuff after the comics) RESHIRAM WAS CAUGHT! Wut? And i was like lol. People tell me reshiram is so hard to capture blah...
  16. X

FAQ: PMD: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth/Gates to Infinity Discussion Thread

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth I might but 3DS, but there is a problem. REMOVE ALL STARTERS EXCEPT PIKACHU AND ADD UNOVA ONES? WUT? NO MOAR MUDKIPZ? D: But looking at the trailer, it seems that u can evolve without beating the game. Thats good. And its really...
  17. X

Do you want mid-battle evolutions?

Not only that, u should gain exp from each attack, and when u KO the pokemon, u don't get any. ( because you already have Exp )
  18. X

Poll: Favorite Evil Team Boss

Archie cuz he's just stupid. How are people who can't swim going to survive? lol. And 70% of the earth (i think) is covered by water. He makes me lol.
  19. X

Which professor do you want to battle?

Prof. Birch. I'd like to see him fail at battling. And u can battle proffesor oak already. (the glitch)
  20. X

FAQ: PMD: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth/Gates to Infinity Discussion Thread

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth I just hope it isn't on 3DS like poke rumble 2 cuz I won't be able to get it. :( Edit: IT IS!!!!!!1!! :banghead: That's just stupid.
Back
Top Bottom