Search results for query: *

• Users: XxLTxX
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. X

How should i improve my OU team?

I have an OU team and there are a bit too much steel types, but they are all pretty good. I will display the team using the Import/Export using Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown. Ferrothorn @ Leftovers Trait: Iron Barbs EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 Atk Impish Nature IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SAtk -...
  2. X

The comics ( RSE )

Hi so i decided to start a comics series. Its a sprite comics and ill try to make it funny ( not boring old stuff ) 1st comic I'll add more when i can. It isn't easy to make a loong sprite comic really fast. FREE AVATARS!!!! And please do not move this and turn this into a shop. Its...
  3. X

Hardest Gym Leader?

For Kanto it was Misty cuz Pikachu kept getting confused and fainted (although it was overtrained) Johto are all the same for me Hoenn is Norman. Had to train Sceptile all the way to 36 to get it to evolve. Sinnoh.... never played. Unova BW was Elesa. Took 3 tries. BW2 was same. What...
  4. X

Just played the game

So cool! Im at driftveil now. For anyone who hasn't played, you get eevee :133-2: REALLY EARLY! (3rd gym badge, castelia gardens) Also, before you even get your first badge, WILD RIOLU! Not only that, heracross is available just after the fourth badge! Cheren is a gym leader, but he does follow...
  5. X

Perfect place for sprites

Idk where to share this, but well, i want to share with you guys a place with sprites ( items, animations, ) BW2 sprites The Spriters Resource | DS > P > Pokémon Black/White 2 BW sprites The Spriters Resource | DS > P > Pokémon Black/White
  6. X

A Spriter arrived! ( and a gamer. )

Hello my name is LT! I'm a pokemon spriter and i completed pkmn Sapphire, Black, PMD blue, PMD time, and pmd sky. I'm currently playing Gold and black2. Im not dumb at pokemon, k? Although i suck at EVs and my EV training is really bad. ( At least my heracross gains 0 special atk and 3 atk...
Back
Top Bottom