Search results for query: *

1. thumbs1

Ash's six best non-starter pokemon

Bulbasaur Squirtle Krookodile Heracross Gible Swellow
  2. thumbs1

What parts of DP didn't work?

Jessie vs Dawn being a slideshow.
  3. thumbs1

Why did they drop the "no evil Pokémon" concept?

Ekans was proven wrong in that exact episode by meowth
  4. thumbs1

Preview SM043: Gym Battle! Z-Move VS Mega Evolution!!

Pikachu without z moves beat a mega lucario, I don't see the issue with him beating misty.
  5. thumbs1

Could Ash's Charizard or Infernape beat Tobias's Latios or Darkrai?

Honestly he'd do as well as Torkoal. Torkoal, who gave brandon's registeel a hard time was one shot. I can't see him beating latios either. He's slower than swellow, and arguably weaker than Pikachu.
  6. thumbs1

Why Females (Girls, & Women) cannot win Pokemon League?

Wasn't Escavalier knocked out by internal shockwaves?
  7. thumbs1

Did every season of the Pokemon anime took place after the events of their respective games?

Mega evolution special happened before ORAS, according to Steven, but that's a reach.
  8. thumbs1

Did Ash start his journey on his 10th birthday?

If the shudo thing is actually a mistranslation, then we'd have no reason not to believe the narrator.
  9. thumbs1

Will Serena return in Sun and Moon?

If the writers "forget about continutity" then we probably won't. But she has as much reason to go to Alola as dawn did to go to Unova.
  10. thumbs1

Pokemon Anime Continuity Discussion Thread

When SM ends, there will be a Cilan and Lana fishing special, calling it now.
  11. thumbs1

What are your feelings about Iris?

I understand why Iris is disliked, but it's seems a bit silly. Calling Ash a kid when he's at his most childish makes sense.
  12. thumbs1

Pokemon Anime Continuity Discussion Thread

You can nitpick anything really. The pokedex said Raichu had enough strength to knock out a dragonite, and bill didn't know what one was.
  13. thumbs1

Controversial opinions

Paul was not an evil animal abuser like everyone thinks. His trial by fire attitude just failed to mesh with chimchar.
  14. thumbs1

Older fans- what would you like to see in the Anime?

Do safari balls count?
  15. thumbs1

Older fans- what would you like to see in the Anime?

Didnt he catch totodile in a lure ball?
  16. thumbs1

Controversial opinions

Mime Jr. should never have replaced Chimecho.
  17. thumbs1

Can the anime handle deep storylines?

In real life, probably, but in this universe, it's more akin to losing the world series.
  18. thumbs1

Can the anime handle deep storylines?

They are when it's your livelihood.
  19. thumbs1

Controversial opinions

Kanto: "Pity Badges" are overrated. Saving a gloom's life or stopping a Psychic serial killer is definitely more important than overlevelling your charizard and sweeping. OI: Tracey was a good character. Don't know why he needed a last name, though. Johto: Fillers weren't that bad, Team Rocket...
  20. thumbs1

Which series was the worst one?

If Johto counted as it's own series i'd vote for that, but because it doesn't I'd vote for BW. Alder was this weird brock clone who's main Pokemon was Bouflant and not Volcarona. Cilan, the best character in the season by far, barely did anything for most of the series. He was a surprisingly...
Back
Top Bottom