Search results for query: *

• Users: thumbs1
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. thumbs1

Who will be the one to eliminate Ash?

Who do you think ash is going to lose to this time? The only major characters known to be going on a badge quest are Shota and Tierno. Alain could be a possibility as well. He could lose to an unintroduced character. Or will he win it all?
  2. thumbs1

Tabuu has defeated our heroes, and has taken full control of subspace. In a weakened state, Master and Crazy hand use the rest of their power to get to a safe place and summon some of the greatest heroes to save subspace. Rules: You can used any video game character, any. This rp will be based...
  3. thumbs1

Start Ups The world tournament senior cup!

In driftveil city, the greatest trainers fought head to head for the title of best trainer. However only 9 remain. We are watching the last two battle for the 8th spot "Absol, Mega evolve!" The trainer in black said. The absol grew wings, and had a fiercer look on it's face. The audience and...
  4. thumbs1

In the world tournament Senior Cup, the top 32 Trainers Fight it out for glory, fame, and money! But something might be going on... RULES: No Legendaries! My word is final! Unless you pm me for your own subplot. No godmodding. No OP character who can do anything. Signup: Name...
  5. thumbs1

The rivalry between team aqua and magma is going further than expected. They hired mercenaries to solve this thing once and for all! Normal Rules aply. I am the GM my word is final.(unless I ask for help than PM me) Signup Sheet Name: Age: Side: Appearance: Reason for joining...
Back
Top Bottom