Search results for query: *

1. D

Things about Pokémon that creep you out.

One thing that creeps me out in pokemon was in a book in gen IV, which Isamu's fish story came from as well. It's a folk lore told in Sinnoh. This young man took up a sword and swung it at pretty much everything, including Pokemon, hacking straight through them, effectively killing them. Soon no...
  2. D

What will you get: Pokemon X & Pokemon Y

As of right now, I'm getting X. That Legendary is super cool! But if we start getting lists on Bulbapedia near the end I may change it, depending. But I am still highly leaning toward X. I mean, it's like Princess Mononoke infested Pokemon. In saying that, I do like Y's design, but just gotta...
  3. D

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Pumpkin Scissors. Completely awesome anime!
  4. D

Your favorite Anime?

Angel Beats. No question.
  5. D

Do you remember the first manga you read?

Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles. Pretty much the anime that got me into anime. Lol.
  6. D

Should there be a Pokemon live action movie?

Oh I would watch the math out of it! Lol, but yeah it would most probably come out epically cringe worthy.
  7. D

Does AvatarTLAB Count? It's pretty much the most anime like thing that has come out of us in a while. If not, then Dragon ball Kai.
  8. D

Your rarest cards

I think the rarest I have is the new version of Surfing pikachu. Oh that was a happy day for my pikachu collection. Haha!
  9. D

I actually got the latest Zexal Manga today! So awesome of course. Oh and the last anime I saw was actually Best wishes season 2 first ep, but like half way through season two here. (Cynthia and Dawn first ep)
  10. D

Do you enjoy singing anime songs?

I have japanese songs on my phone and I use it to listen to music in my car, and I sing as hard as I can to each song. Lol, I adore singing, and I really love singing japanese. It feels like a challenge to learn. I'll do it around close friends some times.
  11. D

Music What Japanese Song Are You Currently Addicted To?

My song by Girls Dead Monster. Special song from The awesome show Angel Beats.
  12. D

School Rumble, technically. But full way, The 15th Pkmn movie Dubbed. And you guys are making me want to pick back up with Yugioh Zexal Sub. Lol, I love the show for the most part.
  13. D

What do you want in Gen 6?

Just like Gen V I want more theme pokemon. (Hero has dragons and samurai pokemon, etc) But like BW2 I want all pokemon to be mixed in. I want more multiplayer ability. Like what they did with Platinum and the play area. That was a fun idea, but I think more of that would be much more...
  14. D

Name the Song You're Currently Listening to and Add "in my pants" at the end

Busting feeding frenzy.... in my pants. (Song from Phineas and Ferb)
  15. D

Contest The Squirrel War

I love Furret, but I don't really like Sentret. Pachirisu.... no. So I would have to go with Emolga. Cutests and is the only one that isn't normal/ /something.
  16. D

What are you hearing right now?

P&F on the tube, an outdoor mirror knocking on the window, a wind chime, leaves rustling outside, and because of the song on the show I can't hear anything else now... Haha
  17. D

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

I am sorry sir, but we are not liable for any offense you may have for any specific qenre of music. Waiter, the tardis is sinking in my soup.
  18. D

Review M15: Kyurem VS. The Sword of Justice

I just saw it the other day, and I adore the pokemon movies. Possibly, for all the wrong reasons. To take from Cilan, I'm a bit of an animation Connoisseur. I love them because they have gorgeous animation. A good story is always appreciated, of course, I loved the new movie primarily for...
  19. D

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

That is our number 1 dish sir. Waiter, there's a calendar in my soup.
  20. D

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Once, if memory serves. V Has played pokemon in class before.
Back
Top Bottom