• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: AlphaMouse
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A

Okay, once again I'm doing a Hunger Games RPG. Mine usually fail, because of the PM system which I use for privacy. I've learnt from my mistakes and have decided that I'm going to use separate threads. This is going to be operated across multiple forums both for privacy and so I can keep you all...
  2. A

In the high precipices of the Paldonian Mountains, in the snow capped peaks there is an Academy. It is the Paldonia Academy. Here, people train with Pokémon for Battles, Contests, Musicals and the Pokéathalon. Not an amazingly Academic school, it focuses not on preparing people for jobs in later...
  3. A

This might well be one of the most audacious projects that I have ever done on the RP forum. It's pretty new in its idea, and I hope that you'll enjoy it. This RP is going to in effect be a turn based tabletop strategy RP, set in a fictional universe. You will play as a nation in your...
  4. A

The Last Battle has been fought. Rand al'Thor has defeated the Dark One and banished him into the depths of the Pattern. Peace has been restored to the world, and, due to the Dragon's Peace, no nations are ever at war. As the Aes Sedai returned to Tar Valon they found it destroyed by a bubble of...
  5. A

The Hunger Games: Pro League (Non-Pokémon RP)

We are in the post-apocalyptic world of Panem. Every year there were the Hunger Games once a year, to pacify the population after they rebelled. After the Third Quarter Quell there was a rebellion. It was put down. Katniss, Peeta, Plutarch. They were all put to death, in a different Hunger...
  6. A

The Monastery

Waves crash on the rocks below the jagged cliff, marked by patches of green. Aian, Bringer of Light, High seat of the Banan Council, Abbot of the Monastery, looks down at the raw power of the elements. It will be a tough crossing this year, as the new students plough towards the island on ships...
  7. A

Pokémon: Wars of Unova

Unova is torn by war. From all sides the city-states battle with vast armies of Pokémon. There is no respite, as the land is churned by the great battles. There must be an end, one final victory. There must be one who rules all of Unova. You are the leader of an army of Pokémon. There are...
  8. A

Contest Discussion

Is Gen VI a chance to return to Contest? If anywhere's the right place I'd say that France is, given its flamboyant stereotype. Do you want Contests to return? Do you want Musicals to remain? Do you want GF to stop chucking these annoying side tracks at us?
  9. A

Spy Academy RP?

Would anyone be interested in an Academy for young (16-18) Spies, similar to the CHERUB books? The Academy could be Pokémon or Non-Pokémon.
  10. A

The Card Den (Current game being hosted: Cheat By AlphaMouse)

Attention all Card-loving fans of Bulbagarden, here we convene to play the many card games that the universe has to offer! The rules are simple: Due to the secretive nature of card games the Dealer will be unable to participate. He will deal in a PM: i.e. tell the player what cards they have...
  11. A

Three Pyramids Academy: The Winds of the Desert

So, the old RP died, so I'm going to try to resurrect this. The year is 1353 in the nation of Jishin, a wasteland of desert in which are a scattering of cities. From all around the world Magicians come to the Three Pyramids. The first Pyramid, the Laborama Pyramid, is where the magicians work...
  12. A

World Tournament RP

Kyouhei; Plumbum; King John; GlaceonLover94; Leavanny Duo; A cars clogged the streets of Driftveil City. Planes landed in Driftveil Airport, and boats unloaded passengers onto the docks. It was the time of the Pokémon World Tournament, where people from all around the world came with...
  13. A

The Raging Winds

The year is 1352. Unova is divided into Seven Kingdoms, states, Principalities and Republics. The Confederation of Nacrene is a group of cities: Nuvema and Accumula Town and Striaton and Nacrene City, that banded together to stand up against greater oppressors. They are a democracy and...
  14. A

The Short Travelled Road

Unova, such a vast realm. Full of surprises, love, war, evil, truth, ideals. The perfect place for a quest. The perfect place for The Quest. The Quest. What is it? It is a journey along a road short-travelled by many, in search of a person. It is a journey of the mind, of the spirit. It is a...
  15. A

World Tournament RP

I was surprised to find both that I'm not running 5 RPs and that no-ones done a specific World Tournament RP. So this RP will be based in Driftveil City in Unova, where the World Tournament is being held. Along with the main tournament, many sub-tournaments will be held, like Type Master. Anime...
  16. A

Start Ups Machotia Academy

Cars drove through the city centre on the way to the two Academies. The streets were almost blocked by them, and many got out of their cars to walk the last few hundred metres. Some cars turned left, up a hill, into an urban area. This was the Machotia Academy. One of the cars stopped and a...
  17. A

Elegantia Academy (Start-Up)

The streets of Ecruteak city were packed, as they usually were at this time of year, as it was the start of term at the two Academies of the city. Some of the cars turned right, mounting a hill until they entered a long gravelly drive, marked with Ash trees. Ahead of the cars was a long brick...
  18. A

Elegantia Academy

Welcome to the Elegentia Academy! Here people can learn how to battle, breed, co-ordinate, or get a job in real life! The Academy is the twin of the Machotia Academy, and only takes female students. The Academy is based in Ecruteak City. The Academy relies on Democracy and equality to settle...
  19. A

Machotia Academy

Welcome to the Machotia Academy! Here people can learn how to battle, breed, co-ordinate, or get a job in real life! The Academy is the twin of the Elegantia Academy, and only takes male students. The Academy is based in Ecruteak City. There is a lot of hierarchy in the Academy, and it is...
  20. A

The Power Games

In the Inter-Galactic Empire of Shoubam, the decannual Power Games have arrived again. In the Power Games people play an incredibly complex board game, known as Shouat. The winners progress through to later rounds. The better you do in these games the higher your position in society will be. The...
Back
Top Bottom