Search results for query: *

1. Master Cyrus

Preview XY?:Mega Evolution Tournament

Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twitter Says something about blaziken and mega evolution tournaments.
  2. Master Cyrus

What's going on with XY's ratings?

First the premier only scored a 5.3, then the next episode got a 5.1, and now the fourth episode not only didn't even make top 10 but the rating is lower than 4.7. How has XY's quality dropped so fast as to lose over 0.6 points in only 3 weeks?
  3. Master Cyrus

XY movies?

Kalos only has 3 legendaries which means only 2 movies are possible. Xerneas/Yveltal and Zygarde. Does this mean along with the foreign hiker that gen 6 is a 2 year generation?
  4. Master Cyrus

The Pokemon Rehash Formula

As of now we have 5 "Sagas" So to speak OS, AG, DP, BW, XY. The last 2 are simply rehashes of the first 2. It seems to go in a cycle with Ash starting as a complete noob where he rushes the gyms and gets his ass handed to him at the league. Then he gets better and joins with 2 trainers and...
  5. Master Cyrus

So I guess Georgia and Burgundy are all forgotten.

They don't appear to show in the remaining BW ep with iris and dento and I really doubt they would be heading off to johto. Sayonara worst rivals ever.
  6. Master Cyrus

Scenes you wanted to see in the anime

But either didn't happen or won't be happening any time soon. Or just anything you wanted to see onscreen. I want to see Ash's squirtle evolve into a blastoise. Then get a blastoisenite. Then start tackling tougher jobs like forest fires and arsonists rather than having to work in teams...
  7. Master Cyrus

XY starter evolutions

From the corocoro leak announced this morning, I am fairly sure that chespin will never evolve into that green pignite knockoff while owned by a trainer on the main cast. Froakie evo looks sort of like an aquatic grovyle but since its a water type all bets are off. As for Fennekin I am...
  8. Master Cyrus

How much DEM does BW have compared to previous seasons?

I find BW to have more tauroscrap battles/other competitions than Sinnoh, slightly more than Johto, and less than Kanto and Hoenn. If there were less evolve mid battle or lose cases and pikachu got a light ball onscreen then BW would have done a lot better.
  9. Master Cyrus

Should handicapping yourself in the league be illegal?

In my time here I have seen a lot of hate directed at Ash's top 8 battle in the unova league. They ranged from complaints of recklessness and DEM to everything in between. The worst of it came from people claiming that Cameron forgetting to include a 6th pokemon was cheating and Disqualification...
  10. Master Cyrus

Does the type chart work backwards for Ash?

The majority of important battles he won in Unova were when he had a type disadvantage vs the enemy, and when Ash does have the type advantage he usually screws it up ie Palpitoad vs Zebstrika, Unfezant vs Riolu, Magenzone vs Pignite and so on. Anyone else feel the same?
  11. Master Cyrus

If a meowth can talk, why can't other pokemon?

Asides from Slowking and Maybe Arceus, no pokemon can physically talk. Meowth of team rocket says it took a lot of effort and losing most of his battling skills to get the ability. There doesn't seem to be a genetic component to it so why can't say a 5000 IQ alakazam or a four brained metagross...
  12. Master Cyrus

How much of a reset will Ash get in Kalos?

None like in johto? Plot hax in Hoenn? A seemingly big reset that is later revealed to not be much at all in DP? total reset like in BW? Or none of the above? What are your thoughts?
  13. Master Cyrus

Should Ash just release Pokemon has has no intention of using again?

Look at BW now, the only Pokemon ash uses more than once in 20 eps are pikachu and the starters, if he doesn't want to use his other Pokemon like BOldore and palpitoad why not just release them like he dd Charizard and Primeape to someone who would use and appreciate them?
  14. Master Cyrus

People get waay too excited for old things

It started with I think Dawn returning for BW2 or maybe even BW2 itself with rampant OMG MISTY AND BROCK HAS TO COME BACK PWT!!, then we got the Charizard poster and I'll admit I was looking forward too because Ash's unova team was so full of fail. But when Misty's VA was announced all that...
  15. Master Cyrus

BW2 Episode N episode N features Charizard vs Dragonite

Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twitter
  16. Master Cyrus

Do you think gen VI will finally end the curse of the plushie?

You know where they shoehorn cute pokemon that refuse to evolve into every situation possible and battle more than anyone else. Did I forget the part where they need infinite amounrs of exp to level up compared to a normal pokemon. Piplup Bulbasaur and Pikachu dont coint because we saw the...
  17. Master Cyrus

Should battles utilize more game mechanics?

By that I for example mean more ability activations, or at least more consistent activation parameters rather than just, oh I need a way to make Pikachu/Starter win in an otherwise unwinnable fight so here comes static/boost effect or to screw Pika over using guts or more strategies involving...
  18. Master Cyrus

Upcoming previews for BW108,109, and 110

1/10~1/24までのアニポケBW予告 - YouTube Enjoy
  19. Master Cyrus

Preview BW106: Dageki Appears! Satoshi VS Kenyan!!

Data Broadcasts for BWS2-22 and BWS2-23 - #pocketmonsters, your source for news about Pokémon and Pocket Monsters This apparently shows an airdate for an episode starring krookodile and an episode starring Hydreigon the week after. Titles: Scans...
  20. Master Cyrus

I think Snivy is the most stagnant pokemon on the cast

I don't think it gained a new move or changed its personality or really got any lasting development throughout all of BW. If Ash had caught snivy 2 eps ago or 90 I still feel like it would have been the same pokemon. Anyone else think this? And to think it gets more screentime than all of Ash's...
Back
Top Bottom