Search results for query: *

1. P

Obsolete: Best Cartoon you have ever seen?

Warning: Huge List With Me Being Positive for Once! *Well, I can't decide, so I just listed the best cartoons I've seen* Doug (Be it Nick's or Disney's Version) Xiaolin Showdown Xiaolin Chronicles Pokemon: Indigo League - Pokemon: Advanced Battle Pokemon: The Origin Avatar: The Last Airbender...
  2. P

Obsolete: What's your favorite music genre?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHnTocdD7sk I agree: this composition by Weird Al in particular made me laugh a lot harder than I should have, too.
  3. P

Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

Hmm...I honestly did not like YGO Zexal, so I may be interested in this...really depends on how Yuya turns out as a lead and his friends, how interesting the plot is, etc.
  4. P

Obsolete: Favourite TV Theme Song

Well, my favorite TV theme song was posted by JJM already, but I guess this would be my second favorite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfZL3A-52PM
  5. P

Have You Ever?

Yeah, and my head still hurts trying to figure out what the heck was going on. Have you ever gotten past the intro of Fanboy and Chum Chum without wanting to scream?
  6. P

Anime Vs Game

Games win by far: at least you don't have to see older characters being flanderized to the point where they aren't even recognizable as who they once were, you can immerse yourself in the Pokemon world and catch all these creatures you want to, train them, proceeding to battle and take down the...
  7. P

Old School VS Modern Trainer

Old School when it comes to the Anime if going by Team Gaara's definition of it, but Modern Trainer when it comes to the Games. Can't ever forget the older games, though: classics then, and still classics now.
  8. P

Television shows that were particularly hard on the main character

Agreed. I say the Pokemon Anime, because poor Ash Ketchum can never win a League, and he can never be a Pokemon Master. T_T
  9. P

Dumbest Cartoon Character

*Cringes*
  10. P

Yeah, he's by far the worst. You know when you make DP TR or BW Ash look like geniuses, you're dumb! xD.
  11. P

In terms of Ash? Yes. He's not the worst as a character, but he DEFINITELY is the dumbest by far. I'd nominate Cameron, though: that guy makes him look smart, and that's saying something.
  12. P

Obsolete: Favorite TV Show....

Re: What Is Your Favorite TV show? All of those are good series, IMO. Most people hate Disney's Doug, but I don't. I really didn't have a problem with it. *shrugs* I mean, I prefer Nickelodeon's Doug, but I thought Disney's was still entertaining in its own right: the intro was definitely...
  13. P

Gravity Falls

I actually really, really like this show for some reason: Mabel is cute, and Dipper is pretty cool. I didn't think I would, but it's pretty funny and entertaining: Gravity Falls is hands down my favorite cartoon on Disney Channel right now. Yeah, I think Phineas and Ferb is worse now: I only...
  14. P

Are we too hard on Disney?

Honestly, I'd say we are too hard too hard on Disney. Personally, I actually like them these days. Yeah, yeah, call me a wuss or a weenie, I don't care: they have some good shows sometimes. Well, at least better than the garbage CN and Nick have devolved into over the last few years. I mean...
  15. P

The Last Airbender:The Legend of Korra

LoK is freaking awesome: it's honestly one of the only good cartoons on Nick now, IMO. That being said, I have a soft spot for ATLA I can't seem to let go of, but I guess it's because I prefer Sokka over Bolin when it comes to humor.
  16. P

jhonen vasquez discussion.

Won't lie: as a kid, I hated Invader Zim. The show creeped me out and scared the crap out of me! Now, when I look back on it, I actually love Invader Zim (except the episode Dark Harvest-- oh, man, that was gross). Jhonen Vasquez has a pretty sick way of showing his sense of humor, but the...
  17. P

Obsolete: Favorite TV Show....

Re: What Is Your Favorite TV show? I like both of those shows, too: Myth Busters in particular is awesome-- I love seeing Adam and Jamie trying to experiment to see whether the myths can be confirmed as true, or are "busted." I prefer Xiaolin Showdown myself, but I have no problem with...
  18. P

Jackie Chan Adventures

This show was awesome: I still enjoy watching it nowadays. Uncle was always my favorite for some reason: I liked how he picked on Jackie sometimes for some reason. "Bad day, bad day, bad day!" = xD.
  19. P

Either Ed, Billy, or Patrick Star for me: three way tie. Am I the only one who thinks Cosmo has been getting progressively dumber as the years have gone by? Really, I thought he used to be pretty clever in the older episodes despite how dumb he was at times, but now he just acts plain dumb...
  20. P

Obsolete: Songs You Hate/Most Annoying Song Ever?

Re: Most Annoying Song Ever? Here's one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0
Back
Top Bottom