Search results for query: *

1. F

Treecko Giveaway

FallenIdol_453; Can I get hasty likes to thrash about? I'll trade you a chimchar
  2. F

Offering items and pokemon

Embargo; Any rinbons?
  3. F

Embargo; Can you fill this out and i'll get back to you on the trade later today? Pokemon Species: Nickname: OT: OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) IDno: Shiny?: EV's: (if known) IV's: (if known) Nature: Characteristic: Ability: Moves: Level Caught at: Current Level: Stats: Location Caught...
  4. F

Embargo; What do you think about Shiny Bagon and Shiny Swablu for Japanese Jirachi NZ (Nintendo Zone, yes? How did you obtain this and has it been hack checked?)
  5. F

コジロウ and ミズゴロウ's breeding and trading station!

How about just for the Tropius? (it's the one I most want)
  6. F

-Krabby-Female-Calm nature-Likes to run -Aipom-Female-Careful nature-Good endurance -Tropius-Male-Modest nature-Mischievous-egg move: Leaf Blade I like these three. :) Look in my signature for my shop and check it out.
  7. F

Wanted: Chikorita or Chikorita Egg

jeremyboy; I can do that. Pm/Vm/Tag me next time your online
  8. F

Hey there! Can I trade you a cloned Shiny for your Male Shiny Combee? I've got many to offer, just go to the shop link in my signature.
  9. F

Wanted: Living Shiny Pokedex

Rebbypoof742; Thanks for the trade! XD
  10. F

Rebbypoof742; I don't know where the phanpy went so is it okay if i give you a shiny magby?
  11. F

Rebbypoof742; I use the GTS to clone, yes.
  12. F

@Rebbypoof742 The only pokemon I have left to clone is the Rhyhorn so after our first set of trades i'll clone it. ( I don't use AR so it takes a little longer)
  13. F

Rebbypoof742; I'll be there in a minute. ><
  14. F

Rebbypoof742; Sorry about that, I was finishing some trades. Trade with Hawaii and i'll be ready by then. Sorry! ><
  15. F

Rebbypoof742; Yes that's correct. ^^ I need to get around to putting it in my signature. It's: 0562 2737 2115 Just name me Flyer.
  16. F

Awesome. I can trade now if you can. Sorry, I like to see everything. (Re writing it once more!) Mine: Smoochum: Impish Female Lv.1 5/28/15/31/1/24 RNG Pidgey: Quiet Male Lv.1 12/3/6/9/1/3 RNG Meowth: Naive Female Lv.1 18/6/27/31/31/0 Bred Caterpie: Hardy Female Lv.1 19/29/6/2/7/16 RNG...
  17. F

Offering Shinies and Events (updated 13/08/2012)

Cazzab15; Ah okay. If you have any shinies on 4th gen tell me! ^^
  18. F

Offering Shinies and Events (updated 13/08/2012)

@Cazzab15 Is there anyway I can get the shiny golduck before you transfer it to fifth gen? (I play fourth) Edit: does "- name" mean that it is taken by someone?
  19. F

Nidorans needed

Rct3imagineer1; Ah sorry, I realize this is for white. I only play pearl (gen 4) sorry about that.
Back
Top Bottom