Search results for query: *

• Users: Metan
  • Order by date
  1. M

So...current thoughts on Serena?

As someone that's also clueless about what to do in life, just like her, I kind of understand and hope that this problem of her is solved soon and with nice development (and mine too, lel). Also, as much as I don't want her crush on Satoshi to define her character, I also don't want it to be...
  2. M

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I'd rather see Ash getting a Lucario as well. That's what I've been waiting for since that "I-have-the-aura-power" thing.
  3. M

Rate the Avatar Above You [v2]

6/10
  4. M

Preview M17: The Cocoon of Destruction and Diancie

That works better than Xerneas yelling "Xer, xerne xerne neas xer!" and everyone understanding that they have to save the world, although I'd not mind someone aside from Meowth using the mouth to speak human language.
  5. M

Headscratching moments

And that came from a kid in a school. Ironic. Back in early BW, they had jetbacks.
  6. M

Headscratching moments

How in the world did Sullivan manage to have a Master Ball, anyway? I guess we can say he had the Guts. YYYYEEEEAAAAAA
  7. M

When did you stop watching the anime?

I kind of had a break from the show a little before Pansy was introduced that lasted up until the XY008 episode, but I watched the Da! remaining episodes nonetheless, as well as I caught up with XY.
  8. M

Review XY009: Subdue Miare Gym! Citron's Secret!!

A GYM Leader suddenly willing to face the Kalos League... now that would be interesting. As for the potential of their clash, I don't think there's enough to be compared with Ash vs Paul... at least not in a GYM battle, where I believe the battle would be limited to a 3x3.
  9. M

Pokemon X and Y anime Opening and Ending

I got used to the opening, and as much as I like hearing the ending to find out if they changed something in the lyrics, the idea of having a Pikachu trapped into engines is creepy.
  10. M

Preview XY010: "Harimaron VS Mega Mega Nyarth!!"

Well, I based my post on Playerking's post (which doesn't mean I'm blaming him, firing shots or something).
  11. M

Preview XY011: "Pursuit in the Bamboo Forest! Yancham and Goronda!!"

For me, Pancham looks like more a Pokémon that Eureka would ask Citron to keep for her.
  12. M

Preview XY010: "Harimaron VS Mega Mega Nyarth!!"

Bullet Seed looks way different than before, judging from how Pokémons like Pansage used to just "spit" them, before X/Y. I almost related the move to Paul's Drapion's Pin Missile, actually.
  13. M

Review XY009: Subdue Miare Gym! Citron's Secret!!

I don't know whether this was a huge mistake or the best move I could have ever done, but I had the idea to watch all the XY episodes at once, as I didn't watch any of them before yesterday. Now I'm in love with all the characters, Pokémons and Ash included, as they are hijacking my mind at full...
  14. M

Review BW132: Wish on Jirachi! The Seven-Day Miracle!!

I liked the first half, then the second one had a sudden change of pace (which was unnecessary, as well as the TRio cameo), but at least the final minutes were enjoyable. I hope they use these old OSTs more often.
  15. M

Do you intended to watch the Pokemon anime forever?

I stopped once, when I was a kid, but I don't even remind why. Perhaps because Cartoon Network started to reprise the AG again, and I lost interest, or something like that. Anyway, I don't think I will stop watching Pokémon, despite the facepalms and disappointments I did to some episodes or...
  16. M

Preview The Prologue To Mewtwo’s Awakening

Deoxys is understandable, as it changes into forms but it's still visible it is Deoxys, not a hidden form. And, uh, I didn't watch the M15 yet. D;
  17. M

Preview The Prologue To Mewtwo’s Awakening

It's rather interesting how Mewtwo switches forms in a blink at 0:45. I don't recall any other transformation or evolution being treated that "easy" - as in, *poof* I HAZ POWER NAO - before.
  18. M

Anime episodes or movie scenes that make you tear up

Back to when I watched this episode in the first time, I had to be strong. I never expected her to throw Dustox's PokéBall and stomp at it. I know someone already mentioned this, but Memories Are Made Of Bliss also gives me feels every time I rewatch.
  19. M

Anime episodes or movie scenes that make you tear up

Re: Anime episodes that make you tear up I didn't tear up, but the Paul vs Brandon was kind of moving. He was lost into insanity after Brandon asking "Why do you battle?"
Back
Top Bottom