Search results for query: *

1. A

Does anyone else find the earlier Pokemon anime series more relatable and enjoyable?

Re: Does anyone else find the earlier Pokemon anime series more relatable and enjoyab I like the hoenn-sinnoh episodes the best. They made the most sense to me, because in some of the original episodes pikachu would, for example, use thunderbolt on a golem and kill it in one hit. I liked the...
  2. A

VG Weekly Poll #42 Who is your Favourite Rival?

Barry for me. I liked how he was not only a rival, but also a friend, unlike SOME people (cough...Silver.....cough) And yes, his being hyperactive also made him a humorous rival. Wally and Silver also deserve a lot of credit, though, for their great backstories and roles in the game. People may...
  3. A

Is Charizard Overrated?

YES IT IS. Don't get me wrong, Charmander is the starter I always pick when playing Blue/Leafgreen. Charmeleon remains to date one of my favorite Pokémon. And although Charizard is cool, it is overrated as heck. Often, people are blinded by nostalgia and say how it is like the most powerful...
  4. A

Strongest battler of Ash's friends? Cilan Vs. May Vs. Brock Vs. Misty Vs. Iris, etc.

Re: Strongest battler of Ash's friends? Cilan Vs. May Vs. Brock Vs. Misty Vs. Iris, e I had to say Iris, because she defeated Dawn and Ash with Dragonite. Without Dragonite, maybe Dawn with Mamoswine.
  5. A

Arceus and Dragon trio vs. Mewtwo and army of clones

FINALLY, LOGICAL POKEFANS! THANK YOU! Obviously, Arceus and the dragons would crush Mewtwo's pathetic clones. Dialga could pretty much stop time or reverse it, wiping the clones from existence. Palkia could distort space to render the clones useless. And Giratina could drag Mewtwo into the...
  6. A

Contest Xerneas or Yveltal?

I think generation 6 looks HORRIBLE, making it the first pokemon game I wouldn't like. Thanks a bunch, gen 6. But I think Yveltal looks pretty boss, I'll admit. Xerneas.......Sawsbuck, much? Its just incredibly stupid in my opinion. Poor design, poor potential. How will it and Yveltal even...
  7. A

Do you have any unpopular opinions about the anime?

I actually thought that the Kanto ark was the weakest one. Pikachu defeated many a ground type with his Thunderbolt, which shouldn't even be possible.(Golem, here's looking at you.) In addition, the animation was kind of cheesy, and Ash's supposed rival, Gary Oak, who many say ws Ash's greatest...
  8. A

What is your favourite region?

Sinnoh. I loved the story, loved the Pokémon, and it was were my journey as a Pokémon trainer began. Together, my Pokémon and I not only conquered the powerful eight gym leaders and explored an amazing world, we also fought and defeated Cyrus and his Team Galactic, added the mythical Giratina to...
  9. A

Video Games Poll #57 Who is your favourite Electric-type trainer?

Volkner has three of my favorite electric types on his team: Electivire, Raichu, and Luxray And he was a Sinnoh gym leader. So he wins for me. I hated Surge for him being a jerk to Ash in the anime. Wattson I find quite annoying, and I don't even know who his team's cornerstone is. As for...
  10. A

Favorite Pokemon without an evolution? [No legendaries]

GIRATINA!!!!!!!!! My favorite Pokémon, as my name implies. But if we're not talking legends, I have to say either Kecleon or Absol. Kecleon for being a lizard with high Special Defense (I like Pokemon with high special defense: Empoleon, Umbreon, etc.) and Absol for just being a boss prophet...
  11. A

Pokémon you didn't expect to like

I actually have two. Umbreon and Braviary. Before I was just meh at the eeveelutions, and Jolteon and Espeon were my favorites. Then one fateful night I was training one of my two eevees on Platinum and after the battle it began evolving. Umbreon, I was disappointed to find, had pretty bad...
  12. A

Best Water type starter

I said this on another poll, too. But Piplup was my first Pokémon and Empoleon will always be my partner and most relied on. Piplup is adorable, which is also a plus. And Empoleon remains to this day o be my second favorite Pokémon. I like all the water starters, though. I've had good...
  13. A

Best Grass type starter

Treecko for me. Geckos are my favorite animal, and my Sceptile on Platinum helps a bunch. In addition, its got one of the best movepools I've ever seen,( dragon, fighting, grass, and rock moves) and that leaf blade should be FEARED. But Turtwig and Bulbasaur are adorable, so it was kinda close...
  14. A

Contest Battle of the Turtles!

Torterra has a freaking tree on his back. Like a boss. Nuff said.
  15. A

VG Weekly Poll #43 Favourite Water-type starter?

Piplup was my first Pokemon ever so it wins by default. Back in Platinum, its still my most powerful (as an Empoleon), and will always be my one and only partner. I like all of them, though.
  16. A

Best Fire type starter

I chose Cyndaquil, but I like all of the fire starters. Chimchar and Charmander are a close second, though. Tepig I love, but its evoutions......um......
  17. A

Least favorite starter?

I despise of Snivy and its line, but that's about it. I've liked every other starter. Piplup, Treecko, and Cyndaquil stand out as my favorites. But the gen 6 starters look pretty bad, too.
  18. A

Least favorite starter?

I am glad someone has feelings almost similar to mine, as well. Only thing is I like the Hoenn starters instead of the gen 6 ones. those look AWFUL, except for Froakie, who looks cute but doesn't have much evolution potential.
  19. A

Contest Pikachu vs. Pachirisu vs. Emolga

First f all, people, its EMOLGA, not emonga. Second of all, I vote Pikachu. Adorable, and with the right zincs and proteins and all that, powerful.
  20. A

Contest Rayquaza Vs. Giratina Vs. Kyurem

Giratina has by far the best design. I like Rayquaza, but to be honest it looks like a glorified snake. With claws. And Kyurem.....can't say I'm much of a fan. As for stories, Giratina's rules. It is the master of the distortion world, the rumored third to Dialga and Palkia's legend duo, and a...
Back
Top Bottom