Search results for query: *

1. O

If you could change the TRio's role or personality in Best Wishes...

I wouldn't change a thing, I like them how they are :) Much better than AG/DP TR.
  2. O

Voice actors?

Not OCs, but I just imagine Ash and the company voiced by the 4Kids actors (those are just the voices that I first hear in my head). I also imagine Hilda/White and Leaf voiced by Tress Macneil.
  3. O

Pokemon? 3 years and older? Right...

Most of the more "adult" themes would be overlooked by young children, so it hardly matters.
  4. O

Animals, Plants and other Things not already used for Pokémon

Re: What animals has PKMN not done? Peacock
  5. O

Which is better: DP or BW?

Yes, they can make robots, but they still fail so miserably. I'll admit they had their few moments in DP, but other than that, they're just silly one-note gags (kinda like Brock). In OS, they actually seemed like a threat (granted, they became goofy after their first two appearances or so, but...
  6. O

Did you like Brock/Takeshi's role on the show?

He was okay in the OS, but soon afterwards, it got to the point where he was just a one-note gag, you would forget he even existed until a "hot" woman appeared.
  7. O

If you'd read my original post, you may see why I prefer BW. Also, I don't recall you asking for an example of how BW is better. E: If you were referring to "what's new", then I was referring to how it doesn't stick strictly to the typical formula.
  8. O

Hence why I said "seems". Of course they would fail, they're the bad guys. They're actually a threat in BW, and they actually do succeed in their missions, or do I have to bring up the Dream Mist? You're grasping at straws here.
  9. O

BW is better than DP, it's better paced, has better Team Rocket (to add to that, Team Plasma seems better handled than Team Galactic was so far), better trio chemistry, and better characters overall. It's also trying new things, as opposed to DP's same-old, same-old.
  10. O

What did you think of Paul/Shinji's role on the show and should he appear again?

Paul was a terrible rival, no idea what people see in him. No, I don't think he should appear again. Not even because I don't like him, but because he already got his "redemption", so what is the point of having him? He'd just be a generic stoic character.
  11. O

Strategies you'd use against Paul's pokemon(aka his "tools of war")

Electivire? Send out Gardevior with Trace so that it will be restricted to Brock Break, and if, by chance, Gardevoir is about to be taken down, use
  12. O

Who is your favourite rival?

Either Gary or Stephan. Would have been Nando, but they didn't do him justice.
  13. O

Do you have any popular opinions about the anime?

Brock and Team Rocket should have left after Johto.
  14. O

Do you have any unpopular opinions about the anime?

What I meant to say is that he should have been their only rival. No Paul, no Zoey, etc.
  15. O

Do you have any unpopular opinions about the anime?

Nando should have been BOTH Ash and Dawn's rival. Ted Lewis is the best James. I don't care about ANY of the BW rivals (Burgundy, Trip, Langley).
  16. O

Am I the only one around here who...

BW2, probably not. Am I the only one who doesn't use items you can't buy?
  17. O

What will you do to pass the time until B2/W2?

My dad. If it were anyone else, I could buy this game, but he won't even get one for me.
  18. O

What will you do to pass the time until B2/W2?

Apparently I'm too old (I'm 20). I plan to.
Back
Top Bottom