Search results for query: *

• Users: MrMeowPuss
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. MrMeowPuss

Speculation Should Future Pokémon Games Keep the Same Gimmick/Formula?

Now with the release of SV (don’t worry this thread is about all games, not just that one) and many blaming the technical on development time it poses the question, should the games change their formula if they can’t get longer development times? What I mean by this is in XY/USUM you had Mega...
  2. MrMeowPuss

If You Could Add One New or Previous Feature to SV What Would It Be?

Now the game is out, what feature do you wish that you could just add in to make it that much more enjoyable for you? For me it’s a very tough choice with stealth catching from PLA being one feature that I really enjoyed and made catching Pokémon so much more fun. Wild Pokémon being able to...
  3. MrMeowPuss

Speculation Would a David Cage Style Pokémon Game Work?

Has anyone else ever been curious/wanted a David Cage style Pokémon game? For those who aren’t familiar with him, he makes games that play more like an interactive movie such as Heavy Rain, Detroit Become Human, Beyond: Two Souls. With these games you have decisions and events that play out and...
  4. MrMeowPuss

Should PLA’S Battle/Catching Mechanics Being the Standard Going Forward?

So now the game is out and we’ve all got to play it and see the mechanics in more detail, should the new catching/battling mechanics of PLA be the standard going forward for all main series games? For me personally I really hope so. It’s made the game feel like something brand new and brought...
  5. MrMeowPuss

Dragonite Pop! Figure

Dragonite is my favorite Pokémon and I recently got a Pop figure for it. I wanted to create something with a special look to it as in the first season of the anime, Dragonite was shown as being a very mysterious and almost mythical creature. For anyone curious, this was taken with my Canon...
  6. MrMeowPuss

SwSh The Game Is Out, Time To Discuss

So it's been out for more than 12 hours here in Aus (we had a mightnight launch in Sydney) so many people are already paying the game. What are your impressions so far?
  7. MrMeowPuss

Pokemon Amiibo Photography

Hi All, I have a few photos of my Pokemon Amiibo I’d like to share. Here is the first shot Butterflies by Daniel Lee
  8. MrMeowPuss

SwSh Anyone Else Hoping for DexNav/Sneaking’s Return?

In LGPE I really loved how Pokemon actually appeared and walked around, I seen this a big step forward. Considering this has now been removed, it would make sense to put DexNav back in. What are the chances of this happening and who else expects to see it return? EDIT: After doing proper...
  9. MrMeowPuss

Gen VIII LF Scyther for Pinsir

Hello! I’m not looking for anything with special IV’s or shiny, just a plain old Scyther to trade with my Pinsir as I have LGE. Let me know if you’re interested :giggle:
  10. MrMeowPuss

Will trading be good in LGPE?

I am personally expecting trading to be fun again for those who get these games. If you are wondering why I expect this, the start of Gen 6 is my reason. When Gen 6 started, Pokemon Bank wasn't compatible with X & Y (IIRC) so the only Pokemon you could trade, was those that were caught in...
  11. MrMeowPuss

Will we FINALLY get difficultly levels in Gen 8?

With Pokémon now heading to the switch, what are the chances of us getting proper difficultly levels in the 2019 game? I know they were included in BW but not from the start. They also have more potential than what was utilized in BW. Any speculation on how they could affect the games?
  12. MrMeowPuss

Pokemon For Rent?

In the Pokemon world, do you think there would be places that rent out Pokemon? For example, you are a construction worker and have a really huge job coming up so need more help. You could rent a few Machamp and Rhydon to help get the job done faster. Or one of your Pokemon is injured and you...
  13. MrMeowPuss

Empty Region Space

Many of you may be familiar with how the first four regions are placed (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn & Sinnoh) so if you see a giant world map of these (try googling "Pokemon World Map), you'll notice there's a lot of space between them. I always liked that all these regions are so close together and...
  14. MrMeowPuss

Letting Yourself Get Attached

Clemont, Bonnie and Serena (ESPECIALLY Serena) are probably my favorite companions since the original trio but there's a slight problem. I find myself reluctant to really get into XY and its characters purely because I know there are going to be replaced at the start of the next gen (I know it's...
  15. MrMeowPuss

Changing Battle Reuirements

With Sky Battles being introduced in Gen VI and being only open to flying type Pokemon, it created a inconsistency of sorts within the game. As We know only flying types are able to compete in Sky battles yet any Pokemon is able to battle while using Dive or even Surf. Does everyone think it...
  16. MrMeowPuss

Story Length of Games

With both console and handheld hardware getting better and better, I don't necessarily see games getting longer. I understand that many people see a long single player story as a hassle and don't finish it which is why many games are shorter now, but with the improved hardware why not make...
  17. MrMeowPuss

GEN VI: Light Ball needed

I have all 3 Kalos starters, I also have Unova, Hoenn and Kanto starters. All I need in return is a light ball, I'm not concerned with what Pokemon I'm traded.
  18. MrMeowPuss

Ash's Issue Revisited

Very early in the series there was the whole dilemma of having Pikachu evolve into Raichu which Ash decided against. With Mega evolutions being a main part of XY, what if a Mega evolution was announced for Raichu? Since Korrina's strong Mega Lucario is being featured in upcoming anime episodes...
  19. MrMeowPuss

Inventions or evaluations?

If you had to choose one, which do you prefer? Cilan's evaluations or Clemont's inventions. I was never a fan of Cilan so I found his evaluations boring but Clemont's inventions can be pretty good so I would definitely prefer them!
  20. MrMeowPuss

Travel companions

Now with XY being not far into it's first season, I can't help but wish they would just put more effort in with developing characters and keep them as Ash's permanent traveling companions instead of constantly switching them. In my perfect scenario they would have kept Misty/May/Dawn, but I...
Back
Top Bottom