Search results for query: *

1. E

Do you think there should be 'dating features' in the future games?

Yes. And no. While from a guy perspective, the ferris wheel characters in BW did seem to like the character in a romantic way, and I would find it rather amusing to watch the awkwardness of Gamefreak trying to write a relationship into the storyline, I think it's probably a little inappropriate...
  2. E

What system will you play BW2 on?

Nothing will ever beat the original blue DS.
  3. E

Things in pokemon that make you laugh.

Using FEAR with a Lv 1 Rattata and a Level 100 Reshiram. 2H-KO It is forever immortallised in my battle videos.
  4. E

In game, are the different regions (Johto, Kanto, etc.) aware of each other?

From the bulbapedia timeline: From this page: History of the Pokémon world - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia EDIT:REFORMATTING
  5. E

I just don't get it... Why IS Lavender Town so scary?

On this subject, has anyone heard the Reorchestraed version from youtube? Lavender Town - Pokémon Reorchestrated - YouTube SO EERIE!!!
  6. E

Pokeshipping General Discussion

In your mind, what is the most salient or convincing pokeshipping hint? I think in general, The Orange Islands episodes are the build up in Pokéshipping, with The Power of One being the pinnacle. I mean, there's no way the writers could have accidentally had all those hints. 1 maybe, but not...
  7. E

Legendary Pokemon you've caught without Master Balls

I don't use master balls. Personally, I only ever use Pokéballs, or Premier Balls. But sometimes, if its getting ridiculous, I'll use a Timer Ball
  8. E

I just don't get it... Why IS Lavender Town so scary?

The Lavender Town "Theory" is that in the original R/B/G (Japanese) Versions, there was an extremely high note in the track that only younger ears were capable of hearing. This note sent a subliminal message to the children playing, and apparently a lot of suicides were recorded around that time...
  9. E

Pokemon world physics

The Pokédex uses length in some instances. That's why Steelix is bigger every other pokemon.
  10. E

Pokemon Locations.

Ok, I really wasn't sure where to put this, so I hope this is the right place for this discussion. I have been a Pokémon fan ever since I can remember. I'm currently doing my last high school assignment, which is a composition assignment. Therefore, I have decided to try to rewrite the...
  11. E

The Pros Who Are Still Learning

I've followed the franchise since I can remember, and only just discovered all the breeding mechanics.
  12. E

What is your favourite Pokemon related music?

As said in title, what is your favourite Pokemon related music of all time? Can be from a movie, game, episode, cd. My personal favourite is The Legend Comes to Life, from Pokemon 2000. The Legend Comes To Life
  13. E

If you could be any Pokemon

Legendary: Lugia. Non legendary... would have to be Smeargle. So I could learn (almost) any move. Don't really mind about stats.
  14. E

Which Would You Prefer?

More than one region... Imagines endless possibilities of the ultimate pokemon yellow expansion...
  15. E

If you could use ONE Pokemon attack...

Heal Pulse. So I could heal sick people ;)
  16. E

SpecialShipping, or Red/Yellow

I love the ending of the LeafGreen/FireRed
  17. E

Pokemon world physics

So, I was playing Emerald today, and it got me wondering. My house. One staircase. Two floors. Top floor is same size as bottom floor. WAITAMINUTE. WHERE IS MY MOTHER'S ROOM? WHERE IS MAY'S PARENTS' ROOM!
  18. E

If you could have any Pokémon as a pet, what, and why?

In terms of what can and can't be a pet...... hmmmmm.. So there goes quite a few legendaries, I'd choose a Ditto, as mentioned earlier, transform FTW
  19. E

Negaishipping - Ash/Iris

Found this on the Bulbapedia Page, couldn't resist posting.
Back
Top Bottom