Search results for query: *

• Users: gppl
  • Order by date
  1. G

Which region, if any, would you want to see a sequel to?

I just don't "feel it" for Sinnoh either, probably my least favorite. Ruby/Sapphire have a lot of potential for a sequel, and one for those would please me VERY much. Something "for certain" would probably be considered religiously offensive in the real world, so that wouldn't really be feasible.
  2. G

Your six strongest pokemon

My #1 would be my Vaporeon from W2, the thing is always my MVP in Lunchtime battles at school. The rest of the list is pretty tough. The typhlosion from my first game, Gold, did very well and was the lead of my team there. My Rain Dance/Hurricane/Thunder Dragonite has a strategy that works very...
  3. G

Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread Will the new, mewtwo-related pokemon be event-only, in the games as a side-quest, or be in the games as part of the main plot? Since it appears to be in the movie, event-only makes the most sense to me.
  4. G

Should GameFreak start listening to fan suggestions?

Yes. I think Game Freak is smart enough to know how much to listen to. Like if loads of 'fans' were to suggest making it into a shooter (real fans wouldn't do that), they wouldn't let that idea come into reality. But if a fan has a really good idea for a new move, pokemon, or ability, GF should...
  5. G

Wanted: 'International' Ditto

I'm wanting a ditto from a non-english-language game so I can try the "Masuda Method" to breed shinies. I can give you an American Ditto, Treecko, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Snivy, Tepig or Mudkip in return if you would like.
  6. G

New Pokémon Ninfia revealed in CoroCoro: New Eeveelution unveiled

Who says this is the only new eeveeloution though? There could be a dragon-type one we don't know about yet, leaving formerly Physical types open for taking.
  7. G

Porygon, Mudkip with curse an Scraggy with Drain Punch give awayy

If you have any left, I'd love one of them mudkips, Swampert will kill my friend's jolteon
  8. G

How will Pokemon X & Y impact the Anime? - UPDATE: Begins October!

Re: Pokemon X and Y Anime Speculation I've put a link in my original post.
  9. G

How will Pokemon X & Y impact the Anime? - UPDATE: Begins October!

Pokemon X and Y Anime Speculation I read a press statement from pokemon saying: Since the games are now on the same release schedule internationally, do you think the TV show will do the same? What characters do you want to come back from B/W? Any other thoughts about what it will be like...
  10. G

Contest Charizard vs Typhlosion

I like Typhlosion. In R/B the first part of the game (brock, then misty) is difficult with Charmander/Charmeleon. I also like the design of Typhlosion better.
  11. G

Contest Vigiroth or Slacking?

My Level 59 is still a Vigiroth because I think it's more 'usable' when not afflicted by truant. Am I the only one who doesn't evolve?
  12. G

Gold or Crystal?

I was going to say, Gold just for mareep. If you have the stuff to trade one over, go crystal. Also, if the batteries aren't saving the time but are saving the games they may either be counterfeit or the battery will die soon. So make sure you back up often!
  13. G

How often do you actually *watch* Pokemon?

I only got into Pokemon last spring, having played through Gold on my TI-nSpire CX Calculator during school. Last summer vacation I decided to watch through all of the anime episodes, though. I successfully got through the first eight seasons in english by the end of summer. However, I'm not a...
Back
Top Bottom