Search results for query: *

1. D

Offering N's Zorua, Zekrom, DW Pokemon, & Hidden Grotto Pokemon. 1st Come, 1st Serve

Re: Offering N's Zorua, Zekrom, DW Pokemon, & Hidden Grotto Pokemon. 1st Come, 1st Se Thanks a bunch
  2. D

Dream Radar Pokemon!

Sure can. Just let me add ya
  3. D

Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (Update 12/31/12)

Re: Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (UPDATE! DW Pokemon added) May I have: Leavanny Braviary Druddigon I know I got Red Shards and Gems
  4. D

Offering N's Zorua, Zekrom, DW Pokemon, & Hidden Grotto Pokemon. 1st Come, 1st Serve

Re: Offering N's Zorua, Zekrom, DW Pokemon, & Hidden Grotto Pokemon. 1st Come, 1st Se May I have the Hariyama?
  5. D

Dream Radar Pokemon!

I would like a Porygon. Any one would do. I can give you a Thunderstone if you like
  6. D

MATURE: Pokemon: Redemption

Prologue Sunnyshore City, Sinnoh Region March 18, 2006 Elliot could hear the water crashing against the rocks as he enters his home. He was near the body of water that trainers needed to cross to reach Victory Road. Smiling to himself, he was happy with his life. A young gym leader in an up...
  7. D

My Oshawott for your Tepig? Also seeking Vullaby

I can get you that Vullaby. All I ask if for Skitty
  8. D

MLB postseason 2012

One of the most boring World Series although the game tonight was actually good. Giants completely owned the Tigers from the start. Congrats to them
  9. D

Trying to complete my pokedex for once ^^ COMPLETE

Re: Trying to complete my pokedex for once ^^ I have a Golurk if you still need one
  10. D

Eevee give away! (ideal for breeding/training)

Are you up for trading at the moment?
  11. D

Porygon, Mudkip with curse an Scraggy with Drain Punch give awayy

I would love a Scraggy with Drain Punch and a Porygon...maybe two if you could spare two of them
  12. D

MLB postseason 2012

Cardinals went down hard. Congrats to the Giants. They clearly wanted it more and earned the win. No excuses to be made. St Louis Cardinals had a great year. Next year you guys. Now the world series is set. Tigers vs Giants. Hope the Tigers took notes...you are not knocking the Giants down so...
  13. D

Parting with my starter

I will do that deal. I have a Dwebble if you are still interested in that offer
  14. D

Eevee give away! (ideal for breeding/training)

I would enjoy that female eevee if you are not doing anything with it
  15. D

Looking for Gen 1 through 4 Starters

Sweet. I shall trade with you tomorrow night. Thank you
  16. D

MLB postseason 2012

Man dem Tigers. That was just painful to watch. They use the Yankees as a piece of tissue and wiped the earth's ass with them. Congrats to them. At the current rate, it might be a rematch of the 06 World Series
  17. D

MLB postseason 2012

Game 3 here in Saint Louis. Going to be a tough one. Let's go Cardinals!
  18. D

looking for a prism scale

alright. i am heading to the room
  19. D

looking for a prism scale

kevm1021; I am able to trade tonight. FC is in the signature
  20. D

Looking for Gen 1 through 4 Starters

Alright. Thanks again
Back
Top Bottom