Search results for query: *

1. P

What do you think the coolest-looking pokemon is?

I have a lot of favorites for cool-looking pokemon, but Mega Aggron is just outrageous. Aggron is cool enough on its own but Mega Aggron looks out of this world cool B)
  2. P

Dynamic Levels

This will definitely add more challenge to the game and every battle would feel like a real battle. Perhaps there could be higher level pokemon as well. For example, say the highest leveled pokemon in your party is level 50, so the wild pokemon and the pokemon used by NPC trainers will be around...
  3. P

Undone type combinations

I used to think Giratina was a Bug/Dragon. I wonder why there aren't any Bug/Dragons yet.
  4. P

Undone type combinations

Is there any Ghost/Steel type pokemon? If not I'd be interested to see what one could be like.
  5. P

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

Wow... some of these moves that some Pokemon can't learn really makes me wonder... is GameFreak really that stupid? Or were they simply drunk? LOL But I guess they were for competitive reasons (to balance out the pokemon)...
  6. P

Most Dangerous Pokemon

Machamp's hands can move mountains (heard that somewhere), imagine Machamp punching you with those hands...
  7. P

PETA Releases "Pokémon: Red, White, and Blue" Parody Game

PETA is just a bunch of mindless idiots who have nothing better to do in life than whining about video games and being shameless a**holes. The best thing to do is ignore these bulls**t games... PETA is like a joke now.
  8. P

Review Pocket Monsters: The Origin

Everyone please ignore this, it was just a joke XD
  9. P

OMFG it took Red ONLY 4 EPISODES to beat the Pokemon League and become Champion while pussy Ash is traveling for 15 years and still can't beat one league(Orange Islands don't count).
  10. P

I just finished watching the japanese Origins anime (with English subtitles). It was the best thing I ever watched.
  11. P

News Pokémon: The Origin!

Hmm... well everyone has different opinions I guess =/
  12. P

News Pokémon: The Origin!

Pure epicness! But I think it would've been better if Red was more like the FR/LF Red in appearance, and it would've been cooler if Red was the quiet, serious Red from the games. (in the trailer he looked really goofy) And notice that everything is pretty much exactly like the games! :D The...
  13. P

Something has shocked me

Hmm... well I used to think that only one of each Legendary Pokemon existed.... =/
  14. P

Something has shocked me

Okay, there's this episode about Jirachi which is not dubbed into English yet, but I've read about it in Bulbapedia, and I was like "What the?...." This is what was written in Bulbapedia: Ash and his friends are still on Ōkina Island. One night, Pikachu and Axew witness a rare event, the...
  15. P

Will Ash win the league in Kalos????

Whoever thinks Ash is ever gonna win a major league needs some serious mental treatment. XD Just kidding, but still I don't really think Ash is ever gonna win a league. =/
  16. P

How do you feel about Ash being in Pokemon X/Y Series?

I think there's a 'pattern' in the anime. First Ash starts off as a complete noob in Gen-1, then he buffs up a bit by travelling 2-3 regions, then Gen-5 starts out fresh and Ash is back to being a noob. So I think in the next 1-2 generations, Ash will pro-up a bit, then again he's gonna be back...
  17. P

Aesthetics and Graphics

What I especially like bout the new 3D stuff in Pokemon X and Y are the battles. You can get a full 3D view of the pokemons battling, and pokemons take damage from attacks in a more realistic way. And all those other stuff, they look really epic! I'm sure the game's gonna be epic, and so far the...
  18. P

Mewtwo to feature in sixteenth movie: 'Extreme Speed Genesect: Mewtwo's Awakening' to

Re: Mewtwo to feature in sixteenth movie: 'Extreme Speed Genesect: Mewtwo's Awakening Wow! Mewtwo! This movie's gonna be epic! Can't wait for it!
  19. P

Porygon2's Art

I like the drawings. How did you make them in a computer? I also want to make arts like that
  20. P

Pokemon world physics

This thing is very common- When someone throws pokeballs they seem to 'float' upwards(and sometimes they don't even fall down!) Another thing- Some moves explode when they clearly cannot, such as a Bite attack.
Back
Top Bottom