Search results for query: *

1. A

Look to Your Left.What do you See?

my phone
  2. A

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri
  3. A

PichuBoy's Singing Thing

OMGG djsdjfhfjgafksjlflkd I SWEAR, when I clicked on the I'm Yours cover, I didn't know what to expect, but when I heard your voice, I WAS BLOWN AWAY! It's AMAZING!!!! And your cover of Someone Like You was just gorgeous! Your voice is also full of emotion; makes me feel so, ugh, I don't even...
  4. A

What time did you go to bed last night and wake up this morning?

went to sleep at around 10+ and woke up around 8 am
  5. A

If you could use ONE Pokemon attack...

I haven't quite decided on one particular move, but here are some of my top choices: Teleport - cheap, easy and fast way to get around Double Team - Trolling people is fun xD Psychic - great way to annoy people by using it on them, or make them like "bow down" to you by having these powers Aura...
  6. A

Favorite Pokemon without an evolution? [No legendaries]

Re: Favorite Pokemon without an evolution? My favorites are probably Heracross, Absol, Lapras, Skarmory and Torkoal. They all have some pretty cool/cute designs!! Heracross has some nice/high ATK stats; Absol's design is just awesome and it's one of the few Dark tyoes I really like; Lapras...
  7. A

Travelling To A New Region

I'd probably let around 2 of my Pokemon take a rest and then probably switch my team up a bit along the way once I get to the new region.
  8. A

Have You Ever?

Yes- it's been happening to me a lot lately xD Have you ever written a fanfic?
  9. A

Angel by Akon... Particularly these lines: "I'm looking at an angel, And believe me when I say, She got that whole place glowing, She got that whole place glowin' She got that whole place glowin' glowin' glowin'"
  10. A

Everywhere I Go by Katharine McPhee
  11. A

Pokemon Nicknames

Just a thread to share the nicknames we give to our Pokemon. What is/are the most creative nickname/s you've ever given (or you've seen/heard someone else give) to a Pokemon? And how/why did you choose that nickname? Did you name it after a friend? After the Pokemon's characteristics? Or you...
  12. A

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

I last ate a banana; last drank a glass of milk
  13. A

Finally Decided to Join This Forum... :)

Hello everybody! I'm AzureLakes (well, duh), a new member of this forum. I've actually been snooping/sneaking around this forum as a guest for quite a bit now. And just a while ago, I finally decided to sign up. Well, a little bit about me: Female, favorite type of Pokemon is Water types...
Back
Top Bottom