Search results for query: *

1. A

Bulbacast is restarting!

Glade you're coming back to life.
  2. A

Power Rangers Has Been Canceled. . .Or Not

Re: Power Rangers Has Been Canceled Disney originally didn't want PR to continue past WF. They only got the rights because Saban made them buy it. Disney wanted the ABC Family channel badly. The main reason why it wasn't canned at the end of JF was because Europe had already begun promoting the...
  3. A

Your favorite glitches

I liked the Elite Four glitch in the JPN D&P.
  4. A

The "final" thought about the Arceus/Mew "problem".

Well since it created the universe, it fathered everything else. Without the universe, there would be no earth, etc.
  5. A

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

Whatever current hand held Nintendo has out, the Zukan/Pokedex will be it.
  6. A

Dark Knight To Be Rereleased in January

I hope it wins. I'm sick and tired of Comic Books being treated unfairly by critics.
  7. A

Who does Ash love?

Ash is too dumb to understand love.
  8. A

Bulbapedia adopts new file format: Animated .pngs becoming standard for sprites

Similar way Gif's work. I'm glad. gif files suck nowadays.
  9. A

What in the world happened to EE?

I'd gladly participate.
  10. A

How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Renewal version)

I'm 22. The first episode I saw was episode 7, The water flowers of Cerulean City. I've been recording, watching, and playing ever since.
  11. A

Music Background music of the show

What I find weird is they credit Shinji Miyasaki as the music composer. But what is point when we get hardly anything from him? You would think they add in the composer for PUSA dub music as well in the credit listing (took them 10 freaking years to finally do credits).
  12. A

Pokemon Colosseum Question (God Help Me)

You can copy save files if you have the GC to SD/USB card. Or if your daring, swap cards back and forth tilll it lets you save to the second one.
  13. A

How tall are the main characters?

LT. surge and his aids complicate things more. They looked like they where 8 feet tall.
  14. A

'The Rise of Darkrai' to air Feb. 24: Cartoon Network hosts mentions theatrical run

There where many times in past movies where we saw stuff before it happened in the show. IE: Mays bulbasaur and Swellow evolve. Plus where up to episode 52 and the trade happened in 55.
  15. A

What Manga series are you currently reading?

I pretty much finished all my other manga. Right now I'm reading Gantz.
  16. A

Are there ONLY 8 gyms in Shinou?

Perhaps Kanto and Johto regions have many gyms, while Hoenn and Sinnoh are restricted to the only 8.
  17. A

The Great Ash's Pikachu's Gender Debate - Warning: Spoilers

Why is this still being debated. D/P answered the question. Pikachu is a Male. They didn't have D/P for 9 years, so of course the Pikachu's shown would be wrong.
  18. A

Do you want Brock/Takeshi to stay or leave?

I don't mind. if he leaves as long as he continues to pop up and the person to replace him is good. Heck, I would love Tracy/Kenji to come back.
  19. A

Event Darkrai

People can easily clone with Pokesav. I'm not saying it's right, but that's an option.
  20. A

Battle Revolution Connectivity

Most likely, yes. Since R/S/E, COL/XD, and D/P have no problems linking to there foreign counterparts.
Back
Top Bottom